Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Your standards are too high"

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
IT always say this but ironically incels have far less requirements than normies do

I just want a fun white Christian girl that will show me love and adoration, wants children, not overweight and cooks and cleans. This was the average woman until the 21st century.

Is that really so much to ask?

I just want a young virgin girl with no tattoos and that’s not overweight. In the 1950’s that was easy but now it’s impossible

I just want a young virgin girl with no tattoos and that’s not overweight. In the 1950’s that was easy but now it’s impossible
So true

Its a projection by IT foids. Women have requirements when it comes to income, height, muscle mass, looks, mental health, confidence, social dominance etc etc etc.

Most guys just want an average girl who would make them feel special in some way. But nope, women aren't like that. Only Chad feels special. The average guy is insecure because his dating options are not great, which leads to more insecurity.

But women don't feel empathy for guys who are insecure, therefore she won't make you feel special either. They only want Chad Chaddington

One day it’s high standards, the next day it’s personality, and after that it’s showers. They have no consistent claims.

IT always say this but ironically incels have far less requirements than normies do

I just want a fun white Christian girl that will show me love and adoration, wants children, not overweight and cooks and cleans. This was the average woman until the 21st century.

Meanwhile foid standards
• be 6 ft (if not the standards below are mandatory)
• must be a millionaire
• must be famous
• unreal jawline
• black
• own 5 bugattis
• own a private jet

Same

Based and true.

Its a projection by IT foids. Women have requirements when it comes to income, height, muscle mass, looks, mental health, confidence, social dominance etc etc etc.

Most guys just want an average girl who would make them feel special in some way. But nope, women aren't like that. Only Chad feels special. The average guy is insecure because his dating options are not great, which leads to more insecurity.

But women don't feel empathy for guys who are insecure, therefore she won't make you feel special either. They only want Chad Chaddington
True, these whores shame us when they do the exact same thing, it's pure hyprocasy and projection at its finest.

I don't even need her to be fun, bringing the fun out of her could be nice in itself.

I just want a foid that isn't fat and a sex worker. How is that too much to ask?

I will literally settle for a murderer.

Then why did they get branded as creepy for DMing "femcels" and "foreveralonewomen"?

Their reasons for us being alone, are weak.

if jbw is so powerful why did the becky gooks and curry foids i messaged ignore me. high standards jfl 30yo gooks and curry foids.

"Being insecure is your fault too." :feelsclown:

IMG 0689

if jbw is so powerful why did the becky gooks and curry foids i messaged ignore me. high standards jfl 30yo gooks and curry foids.

The Western ones are pretty much fucked in the head.

JBW is useless unless you go outside the West. Even ethnic foids that have been Westernized are more-or-less as fucked up as the White ones.

I just want a woman who isn't a landwhale is that too much to ask for a skinnycel like me?

Every foid demands a chad, our only option are start the rapemaxx

I literally have no standards but still I haven't been able to ascend

just give me any women at this point as long as they aren’t a land whale and arent fucking toxic as shit

Cope Never gonna happen