Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Without anime I would probably be so depressed I'd kms fr

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Anime is my getaway from life. without it i would be so miserable. tried drugs, alcohol, all made me feel horrible. my real addiction is Japanese cartoons. preferably Slice of life/Iyashikei shows about cute girls doing cute things and not having a single worry in life. im in a constant state of anxiety and looking forward to watching anime before I go to sleep is my the only light of hope i see.

Anime is my getaway from life. without it i would be so miserable. tried drugs, alcohol, all made me feel horrible. my real addiction is Japanese cartoons. preferably Slice of life/Iyashikei shows about cute girls doing cute things and not having a single worry in life. im in a constant state of anxiety and looking forward to watching anime before I go to sleep is my the only light of hope i see.
I like anime too, my favourite is hunter x hunter. I like some cute animes as well like that one in your sig i have seen.
what is your favourite?

Lucky u have that cope, i personally could not get into anime :feelsbadman:

What have you watched lately, buddy boyo ?

I like these too. Some of my favorites are Lucky Star and Azumanga Daiho.

View: https://youtu.be/UB1TlddQAP8

View: https://youtu.be/o3XVjy5Esrw

funny that you posted these two since im watching them right now
I like anime too, my favourite is hunter x hunter. I like some cute animes as well like that one in your sig i have seen.
what is your favourite?
my favorite anime is probably Hellsing ultimate, but my favorite slice of life is Non Non Biyori (my avi and sig)

what is your favourite?
HxH seems kinda long so I’m hesitant to get into it, is there filler or should I watch all of it?

HxH seems kinda long so I’m hesitant to get into it, is there filler or should I watch all of it?
HxH is pretty chill, watched it and it was pretty nice. didnt care for it being long

HxH is pretty chill, watched it and it was pretty nice. didnt care for it being long
I’ll watch it after I finish Code Geass and Konosuba I guess

We all would have killed ourselves / went ER without our copes

Some suggestions?

Anime is my main cope tbh

It's over when you reach that point when you watched everything

i know this might seem odd, but it might be best to stop. Almost nothing good objectively comes from anime. Besides being a gateway to homosexuality, it preys on too many male fantasies to be healthy and encourages other degenerate behaviors.

there was a time in my late teens and early 20s I felt the same as you. I was an avid consumer. Anime makes you feel normal, comfy, and like a god. All these girls, idealized, liking the self-insert character - that’s not reality. In the end, Anime is really is just a less liked version of soy capeshit, let’s be real.

take all the time you use watching anime and put it towards something better. Learn a language, an instrument, study an esoteric topic, learn to throw a knuckleball, idk something useful. Don’t watch cartoons - when I stopped a few years back my life drastically improved. Idk how old you are, but I grew out of it at about 22 and glad I haven’t looked back.

brutal buddyboyo. anime is good cope. I restarted watching that shift recently after two years break. even tho I know the tropes, they are entertaining again after the break. currently watching fire force and infitinr strstos

Kinda grew out of it

what kind of shows do you like?
Don't really have a type. But I guess I would prefer action with epic scales, psychological, mystery, absurd comedy like Sket Dance or really anything that is well written.

Not really a fan of ecchi, harem or other weeb shit(you know, look up the panties type of stuff) but might try if it has other redeeming qualities(think akame ga kill)

Never tried shouju or slice of life. But I am open if it is well made.

I watched boku no hero academia session 4 yesterday from E7 to E20. I'm going to end it
I liked the character of lemillion tbh
Lemillion 1195085 1280x0