Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wish me luck buddy boyos i will do physics

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am going to do physics instead anatomy and physiology. now i am doing online so i will try to cheat but if i couldn't then i will just study the lesson. now ik physics is harder but anatomy and physiology is also hard ngl alot of memorizations and i am not good at memorizations so fuck it lets do physics. maybe one of u brocels can help me if i have a hard assignment

Never got to go to college.

Brocel I am apllaning to study physics in college too

i am going to do physics instead anatomy and physiology. now i am doing online so i will try to cheat but if i couldn't then i will just study the lesson. now ik physics is harder but anatomy and physiology is also hard ngl alot of memorizations and i am not good at memorizations so fuck it lets do physics. maybe one of u brocels can help me if i have a hard assignment
incel nuclear bomb DIY guide 101

I studied physics during 4 years. Good luck boyo

If you’re cheating, don’t use Chegg.

Everything at college is hard if you are not interested in it. It doesnt matter if its physics, physiology or even stupid degree like economics - you will have to spend more time learning stuff than you did in high school, and most things you will learn are useless.
And thats why you have to have minimum interest in what you are doing.
You may think physics is interesting and shit - but you wont be discussing quantum particles and theortize how world was created, you will study tons of math formulas that you dont know what are used for and then you will learn basic concepts of few physics disciplines.
Thats all. Want more? Need to study alone or go for master degree/ phD.

But I would love if you remember one thing: whatever you picked dont ever drop it. End you bachelor at any cost. Remember you dont have to study same course if you will go for master degree. Get Bachelor in anything. IF you picked physics - go for it and dont drop out. You may think that other degrees are easier, but they are not. Get your bechelor at any cost and dont drop out EVER.

Last edited:
Everything at college is hard if you are not interested in it. It doesnt matter if its physics, physiology or even stupid degree like economics - you will have to spend more time learning stuff than you did in high school, and most things you will learn are useless.
And thats why you have to have minimum interest in what you are doing.
You may think physics is interesting and shit - but you wont be discussing quantum particles and theortize how world was created, you will study tons of math formulas that you dont know what are used for and then you will learn basic concepts of few physics disciplines.
Thats all. Want more? Need to study alone or go for master degree/ phD.

But I would love if you remember one thing: whatever you picked dont ever drop it. End you bachelor at any cost. Remember you dont have to study same course if you will go for master degree. Get Bachelor in anything. IF you picked physics - go for it and dont drop out. You may think that other degrees are easier, but they are not. Get your bechelor at any cost and dont drop out EVER.
yeah thanks for the advice brocel

thanks man u too
I took the class all ill say is do as much practice problems as you can and go to office hours and try to really understand the concept. Good luck and I hope you do well

I took the class all ill say is do as much practice problems as you can and go to office hours and try to really understand the concept. Good luck and I hope you do well
thanks dude was it hard

thanks dude was it hard
Yes I’ve taken physics 1 and 2 but physics 2 was a lot harder. You’ll go over stuff like kinematics, constructing vectors, potential energy and kinetic energy formula. Depending on if ur a math major you’ll do calculus but I wasn’t so it wasn’t that bad. You have to try and practice everyday ngl if you want to get a B and higher. Like put in an hour a day and then when exam week is coming increase it to 2 hours a day+. Physics 1 isn’t crazy hard but it’s not easy at all. Also ur professor will play a role too

Yes I’ve taken physics 1 and 2 but physics 2 was a lot harder. You’ll go over stuff like kinematics, constructing vectors, potential energy and kinetic energy formula. Depending on if ur a math major you’ll do calculus but I wasn’t so it wasn’t that bad. You have to try and practice everyday ngl if you want to get a B and higher. Like put in an hour a day and then when exam week is coming increase it to 2 hours a day+. Physics 1 isn’t crazy hard but it’s not easy at all. Also ur professor will play a role too
oh i see well the thing is i find it hard to study in general

Good luck, for once, It's not Over! :feelsokman:.

I study physics
It will absolutely not cure your inceldom

Seriously though fuck all those solution sites with paywalls. Profiting off students' stress and desperation smh. Much better imo to get the solution for free from other students :hax:
yeah