Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Winter is one of the best copes there are

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
Ded srs, if you live in a non polluted area in winter go outside at late night and take a walk around your house.Most normies are prob already sleeping by that point and so are foids so they wont bother you.You'll feel the most peace with yourself at that point.

Fall and summer is the worst, since that's when foids are outside.

/comfy/ thread
winter is great.

winter in la=summer where u are from

Just live in Finland theory

Winter really is the incel season. Can't wait to go on my lonely winter walks again.

i love Winter man ,
i can hide my ugly body behind layers of clothing and my receiding hairline under a cap ,
maybe even put a scarf around my neck and hide my weak chin .
Its just great , i actually feel kind of human when i take a walk in winter .
Thats why i hate the summer , i feel like the Sunlight is exposing my uglyness for the world to observe and judge me .

Also i feel less ashamed when i LDAR in the Winter , its just a natural reaction .
But here in Germany , the winters get less and less cold every year , at least in my area .
And the summer gets hotter and hotter til its unbearable .. its just sad .
Winter really is the incel season.

>tfw live close to the equator

I love winter.

I love winter and I love snow. So beautiful and soyboys stay inside and look at their my little pony toy collections.

It snows about 2 days per year in the UK.

Winter is depressing. It getting dark at 4pm and light at 10am is depressing. I used to like it when I was younger but now the darkness makes me legit suicidal. The lead up to Christmas feels particularly suffocating. Knowing you have 3 months of this shit ahead, and everything slows down as all the Christmas bollocks is anticipated.

Winter is nice, because I don't have to cover my photosensitive eyes with sunglasses whenever I go outside, but it takes three times the time and effort to get anywhere. Winter clothing is so damn heavy and ice is everywhere, have to walk really slow.

snow is beautiful

Looks beautiful but I would rather live in winterless sand...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back