Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wings of Redemption would not be bullied and harassed if he was good looking and thin

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
If you don't know anything about WoR then here's a documentary on him. Pretty interesting NGL. **WARNING** it is 2 hours long

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg

Here's one of his rage videos. Only 7 mins long but it gives you an idea of how people love trolling him. There's countless of videos on youtube that are mocking and harassing him. If this was done to a beautiful woman, all of those trolls would get banned immediately. But because it's an obese old man, he gets bullied non-stop and nobody is banned for it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJrP6MoEeqw

There is endless content on WoR these days. Thoughts on this fellow incels?

Real tawk, I've been following Wings for years. And the Pepsimaxxed pimp has always been a good go to lolcow. I can't imagine a world where he would be attractive, but I have noticed: there are no Chad lolcows.
Edit: He totally deserves to be bullied. He's a lying, useless, stupid sack of shit.

I don't think so. If he acted the way he did still and was better looking, people would still make fun of him. I've seen those videos before.

Lol I remember watching that fat raging fuck during the black ops 1 days.

Real tawk, I've been following Wings for years. And the Pepsimaxxed pimp has always been a good go to lolcow. I can't imagine a world where he would be attractive, but I have noticed: there are no Chad lolcows.
Edit: He totally deserves to be bullied. He's a lying, useless, stupid sack of shit.
I don't think so. If he acted the way he did still and was better looking, people would still make fun of him. I've seen those videos before.
I have no opinion of whether he deserves it or not but if this person was a Stacy or some popular Chad then the bullying would've been banned by YouTube or Twitch or someone. But because he is a fat, ugly low status male it's considered acceptable.

I have no opinion of whether he deserves it or not but if this person was a Stacy or some popular Chad then the bullying would've been banned by YouTube or Twitch or someone. But because he is a fat, ugly low status male it's considered acceptable.
That seems right, at least to my thinking. Chads never get bullied, and bullying even the cringiest of women (which is saying something) is verboten. But somehow even Wings has supporters. Probably the same way useless genetic trash like DSP and Chris Chan have white knights

That seems right, at least to my thinking. Chads never get bullied, and bullying even the cringiest of women (which is saying something) is verboten. But somehow even Wings has supporters. Probably the same way useless genetic trash like DSP and Chris Chan have white knights
Would you be willing to become a lolcow to get white knights to pay for you to sit and play video games 24/7 and never have to get a real job? I don't think I could do it.

Would you be willing to become a lolcow to get white knights to pay for you to sit and play video games 24/7 and never have to get a real job? I don't think I could do it.
Never. I have very little in this world, but by God I still have a shred of dignity and integrity. I may be nearly everything the modern world hates in a person (Straight, White, Incel) but I still have a modicum of self respect, and I won't sell myself to be a laughingstock. I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world. Hell, I don't think I'd do it for a gf.
At the end of the day, all we have is an identity. I won't sell mine for anything.

don't care much for fat people

low tier god is also funny asf.

I mean yeah. He acts like a lot of the unattractive foids on Twitch and they're shielded. That's not the same as a chadlite or a chad playing a game on Twitch.

He's the rare black lolcow! I swear the 2D fighting game community is something else, man.
the fighting game community (FGC) is something I've been apart of for a while and it was a great escape.

... Proves the blackpill without even realizing it.
To be fair...there's fat and then there's morbid obesity. Wings is disgustingly huge and was given $20k to get a weight reduction surgery and failed that, too. Like, I'm chubby, and I know it's unappealing, but I stopped myself before eating myself into oblivion.
the fighting game community (FGC) is something I've been apart of for a while and it was a great escape.
I suck at Fighting Games. Which bums me out, because I loved Virtua Fighter and Mortal Kombat as a kid but could never get good.

To be fair...there's fat and then there's morbid obesity. Wings is disgustingly huge and was given $20k to get a weight reduction surgery and failed that, too. Like, I'm chubby, and I know it's unappealing, but I stopped myself before eating myself into oblivion.

I suck at Fighting Games. Which bums me out, because I loved Virtua Fighter and Mortal Kombat as a kid but could never get good.
Yeah there's something really wrong with people who are 500lbs. I'm a bit chubby but I just started cutting and lost 10lbs. My goal is to be /fit/ for my 30s. I may not be able to control my inceldom but I can control whether I am healthy or not.

I think also Wings went to a Mexican hospital or something to get the surgery cheaper and pocketed the rest of the money? Am I wrong?

Yeah there's something really wrong with people who are 500lbs. I'm a bit chubby but I just started cutting and lost 10lbs. My goal is to be /fit/ for my 30s. I may not be able to control my inceldom but I can control whether I am healthy or not.

I think also Wings went to a Mexican hospital or something to get the surgery cheaper and pocketed the rest of the money? Am I wrong?
I just lost 10lbs too! My goal is to lose 21 lbs in 2021, so I'm making headway.
And yeah he did EXACTLY that. It's also not easy to fuck up a surgery like his. He had to eat until vomiting REPEATEDLY to re-stretch out his stomach. And the pocketed money went to a shitty car for extra fail.

I just lost 10lbs too! My goal is to lose 21 lbs in 2021, so I'm making headway.
And yeah he did EXACTLY that. It's also not easy to fuck up a surgery like his. He had to eat until vomiting REPEATEDLY to re-stretch out his stomach. And the pocketed money went to a shitty car for extra fail.
Lmao. I would kill for the kind of support that Wings has with some people. He has somehow managed to destroy every little bit of good that his life has offered him and alienated everyone. I think even Woody has turned against him now?

Lmao. I would kill for the kind of support that Wings has with some people. He has somehow managed to destroy every little bit of good that his life has offered him and alienated everyone. I think even Woody has turned against him now?
Same. I have no idea how such an unlikable, braindead cunt has so much support.
Yeah, Woody is done with Wings' shit. Tbf, Woody is a little shady, but seems like a decent enough guy.

WHY YOU STREAM THAT SHIT?

I get a free Twitch subscription every month with Amazon Prime. I've only had 2 or 3 of them now but I've given one to Wings, heh. I feel sorry for the guy as he seems to be having a tough time sometimes so I thought I'd help him out.

Currently I'm subscribed to Anomaly but I might go back and forth between them a bit, I dunno :)

I get a free Twitch subscription every month with Amazon Prime. I've only had 2 or 3 of them now but I've given one to Wings, heh. I feel sorry for the guy as he seems to be having a tough time sometimes so I thought I'd help him out.

Currently I'm subscribed to Anomaly but I might go back and forth between them a bit, I dunno :)
So he hasn't banned you yet? I got banned for a really minor infraction on his stream.

I think I said something like, "It doesn't matter how much carbs you eat but it's all about calories. If you eat less calories than you burn, you will lose the weight."

Wings told the moderators to ban me.

*In Deep Southern Accent*

"NOW LOOK HERE!!!! LOOK! LISTEN!"

So he hasn't banned you yet? I got banned for a really minor infraction on his stream.

I think I said something like, "It doesn't matter how much carbs you eat but it's all about calories. If you eat less calories than you burn, you will lose the weight."

Wings told the moderators to ban me.

I cannot imagine liking Wings as anything more than a lolcow. He's so unbelievably unlikable and blatant about milking viewers for money...

Yeah if it was a fag or a foid they would rain hell on the trolls.

I cannot imagine liking Wings as anything more than a lolcow. He's so unbelievably unlikable and blatant about milking viewers for money...
He is definitely a bad person but there's plenty of Stacies and Chads that do the same as him and don't get any backlash for it.

He is definitely a bad person but there's plenty of Stacies and Chads that do the same as him and don't get any backlash for it.
True. Which is just as annoying. But there is something uniquely special about a planetoid-sized, 63 IQ, whining, crying, raging, manbaby who has all the personality of a lobotomy patient and all the charm of a prolapsed anus.

If was an attractive woman he wouldn't get shit on, but unless he was Dolph Lundgren 6'5 gigachad tier he would probably get shit on as a man. He's a retarded manchild, as strong as the halo effect is, at a certain point even it can't make up for that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back