Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you torture someone innocent for getting chad's life if you will not get caught

Will you torture someone innocent for getting chad's life if you will not get caught

• Yes I will torture an innocent

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No I will not

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Many of you have been saying things like there is no morals no justice , being good is blue pill bullshit stuffs like that . 

So my questions to you is 

Will you mercilessly torture someone .innocent for an extended period of time for getting what you want for example - chad's lifestyle . 

(Torture someone in the most merciless way you can think of for ex stuffs we see on bestgore )

I for sure will kill anyone for getting what i want . Because killing someone actually relieves them of all the pain that they will face in life . 

But I will not torture someone innocent .

What kind of torture?

I'd do almost anything if I knew 100% I wouldn't get caught, for nothing in exchange

No, no way.

Only if the tortured person is a bully normie.

Yes because being Chad means you win life

Yes i hate moral faggotry. I would kill anyone i had to.

But in all honesty im too beta to be able to do it im afraid of even punching people

Incelqueer bait thread to be honest.

Probably not.  

I wasn't meant to be Chad.

I will make him stare at my face for two hours.

TheVman said:

But in all honesty im too beta to be able to do it im afraid of even punching people

So, you will torture someone completely innocent virgin guy the way we see things of bestgore.com for an extended period of time for getting what you want.

dawn said:
TheVman said:
So, you will torture someone completely innocent virgin guy the way we see things of bestgore.com for an extended period of time for getting what you want.
yes. they'd do the same to me

dawn said:
most merciless thing that you can think of

Psychological torture, sure. Physical torture, no. I'd kill for it. But couldn't inflict serious physical pain on someone. Unless I could rationalise it in my mind (ie people do it anyway, Guantanamo Bay exists, assuage personal culpability etc).

Anonymous said:
Incelqueer bait thread to be honest.
oh please, anyone who says they wouldn't do whatever they wanted in a world with no repercussions for their actions is full of shit.

yes.

Anything to become chad! Anything!!

I would do it even if i get caught.

I just wana be CHAD!

Whats the point in that, its not going to make my situation any better

Recon9 said:
oh please, anyone who says they wouldn't do whatever they wanted in a world with no repercussions for their actions is full of shit.

Yeah, I ended up voting yes for those reasons.

No. I don't want to hurt random people, and I don't want Chad's lifestyle. I just want an LTR with a cute girl I can relate to on an intellectual and emotional level .

I wouldn't even hurt a fly just to be Chad.

most people saying no would if they got the chance, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back