Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You will be happier if you turn your life to God

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
Look at our modern world, look at how the world pushes evil as good and rebukes good. The sexual "revolution" was a mistake that really took us off the path that God wants for us. At first you may feel like you are missing out, but ultimately the road you wish you were on leads only to destruction. In these times we need to turn to God and thank him for allowing us to even live to the point. Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex. It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust. It is an opportunity to be thankful that God has helped you stay chaste until you find your life partner. But in order to do that you need to have a positive change of heart and mind- and this is only possible with God's grace. You will inexplicably become more kind, more sociable, more eager to take care of yourself, more appreciative of what you do have, and most of all more loving when you accept God's love. I recommend you all to read Luke and Acts. Try and focus on Jesus' otherworldly love and realize that He wants the best for all of us ultimately. Realize that the God, reality itself, came in the flesh to serve you and help remove the debt of your sin so that you can have life everlasting. Please forgive others and yourselves.

You are worthy of love and you are already loved by God, if you want to feel that love, you need to accept it. True faith comes from reading the Bible, so I suggest you at least read Luke and Acts. Pray for faith and repentance so you can understand His love. When you pray, I recommend to not use mental imagery or try to place yourself into situations, you may open yourself up to spiritual attacks. I pray that God will lead you all to His love.

Last edited:
"Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex."

If you are so proud of your inceldom then GTFO OFF THIS FORUM CHRISTCUCK!!:lasereyes::feelsree:

@Clavicus Vile

Found the Christcoper. GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM

Im gonna be even more happy if i murder God for maing me a subhuman

Look at our modern world, look at how the world pushes evil as good and rebukes good. The sexual "revolution" was a mistake that really took us off the path that God wants for us. At first you may feel like you are missing out, but ultimately the road you wish you were on leads only to destruction. In these times we need to turn to God and thank him for allowing us to even live to the point. Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex. It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust. It is an opportunity to be thankful that God has helped you stay chaste until you find your life partner. But in order to do that you need to have a positive change of heart and mind- and this is only possible with God's grace. You will inexplicably become more kind, more sociable, more eager to take care of yourself, more appreciative of what you do have, and most of all more loving when you accept God's love. I recommend you all to read Luke and Acts. Try and focus on Jesus' otherworldly love and realize that He wants the best for all of us ultimately. Realize that the God, reality itself, came in the flesh to serve you and help remove the debt of your sin so that you can have life everlasting. Please forgive others and yourselves.

You are worthy of love and you are already loved by God, if you want to feel that love, you need to accept it. True faith comes from reading the Bible, so I suggest you at least read Luke and Acts. Pray for faith and repentance so you can understand His love. When you pray, please do not use mental imagery or try to place yourself into situations, you may open yourself up to spiritual attacks. I pray that God will lead you all to His love.
Stfu racist

IMG 0176

I will be happy , when I can buy monitors and a gaming PC.
That´s my source of happiness .
Smoke weed, some good Junk food and im satisfied.
Lock myself up in my room, so I don´t need to deal with Loud retards

Where´s my virgin then?
God says dont marry a whore.

Christcuck:society::feelstrash:
:feelzez:
"Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex."

If you are so proud of your inceldom then GTFO OFF THIS FORUM CHRISTCUCK!!:lasereyes::feelsree:

@Clavicus Vile
Found the Christcoper. GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM
Im gonna be even more happy if i murder God for maing me a subhuman
Stfu racist
You guys have nothing to be afraid of.
All I ask is that you guys give it a legitimate go.

Kneel and ask God to give you the gifts necessary to love Him more.
Read Luke + Acts
Pray that God will guide you to Him.

When you pray, I recommend not using mental images.

Read Luke + Acts

Copeeeeeeeee

Eh I've been catholic all my life and have all the sacraments

Despite this i still struggle with depression and anxiety

Read Luke + Acts

Yeah sure if i pray then i became ultragigachad thundercock and get a big tits chink stacy:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

True TBH, but everything is easier and makes more sense when you believe God's Love exists but not for us.

Read Luke + Acts

This is an insane level of copium. I was religious and actually believed in God my whole life until around age 13 when things went to shit. No amount of praying ever got me anything, so I don't bother. Faith gets you nowhere.

Read Luke + Acts

You have the same mentality as normies telling us "Well you have family love" which the religious cope is even worse

Also fun fact, 99% of sex havers are religious

This is an insane level of copium. I was religious and actually believed in God my whole life until around age 13 when things went to shit. No amount of praying ever got me anything, so I don't bother. Faith gets you nowhere.
Same, around 19 is when I stopped believing

Yeah sure if i pray then i became ultragigachad thundercock and get a big tits chink stacy:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah, if god does exist he is a massive tyrone who favors sex havers on purpose

Based, SCREW RELIGION
You obviously are feeling something regarding this subject. Are you looking to be convinced brother?

Calm down and seriously be open.

Ask God to soften your heart, give you faith, and any of the gifts necessary to love Him more.
Read a single chapter of Mark, Matthew, Luke, or John.

He loves you brother and wants you to love him.

You obviously are feeling something regarding this subject. Are you looking to be convinced brother?

Calm down and seriously be open.

Ask God to soften your heart, give you faith, and any of the gifts necessary to love Him more.
Read a single chapter of Mark, Matthew, Luke, or John.

Stfu
IMG 0176
faggot

Not this cope, again.

Some things were just too severe and unnessecary for way too long and frequently.

But yea you are right about one thing.
God is there and would proof it to you if you are genuine about it, atleast my experience.
To be convinced, i went through a lot of unimaginable trials and i give up, god is real and is there.

*Intentionally does everything in his power to make my life shit and rigged and make me rot on this forum*

Yeah he definetly "loves" me especially for making me autistic

Even if god does exist he is keking at you because you think he loves you while you rot on this forum

It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex.
Hard not to want it when a man's terminal goal in life is to procreate and have children.
It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust.
I can't love anyone since most people support abortion. Why should I give two shits about people who think I should have had my skull concaved inside out with fucking tweezers because of "muh women's rights."

dnr

God is cope

*You will be fucked and your mental health will deteriorate even more if you turn your life to God

God allowed the world to reach the state it currently is.

God did the stupidest thing ever, creating a Woman, which is another reason why we're in the state we're in right now.

God didn't want Adam to be alone? Should have given him a dog and Adam would be more happy than with Slut Eve and Humans would never have been kicked out of the garden.

God practically acts like a bitter spiteful exwife in the Old Testament.

Praying never did anything to me. I never felt God's presence in my life. How can a loving God make some people so inferior that their lives aren't even worth living? And not only that, but cursing children for what their parents/family did (which is why I'm a truecel). I was given inferior genetics, and due to these genetics, I was either excluded or treated like shit by society. Because of bullying I do not feel real anymore, and I've almost lost the ability to feel any positive emotions. I will not forgive those who led me to this point, and infact, forgiving and loving those who don't see you as human is so fucking cucked and it is nothing more than just cope, because I have tried doing this once and I was knocked back down to the ground by those same people. It's fucking over.

Last edited:
Amen. This is the Way!

Buddhism my friend.

God allowed the world to reach the state it currently is.

God did the stupidest thing ever, creating a Woman, which is another reason why we're in the state we're in right now.

God didn't want Adam to be alone? Should have given him a dog and Adam would be more happy than with Slut Eve and Humans would never have been kicked out of the garden.
:feelsthink:

I never saw him ( God " ) , he didnt do a Single Deed for me or Helped me in any Form whatsoever .

Get out of here Religion Cuck "

@screwthefbi The first iteration of Christianity was by giving up the World, and Thy self to the cross. Which is by forsaking what is rotten at default.

The complete opposite of natalist self-gratification, which leads to more Misery and problem causing. That is, the curse of the living in its Debt.

I never saw him ( God " ) , he didnt do a Single Deed for me or Helped me in any Form whatsoever .

Get out of here Religion Cuck "
Philipp Mainlander had a theory, that we are the remains of a God that commited seppuku to avoid/destroy himself/itself, in one final surge, this was the unequivocal concept that would later BE called by another name, Big Bang ( but far more dilluted and asinine in its led to believe description, like a Jewish scheme )

I do respect Mainlanders point.

God bless you all and good night.

If you get on you're knees and beg to serve god, you can be free!

If you get on you're knees and beg to serve god, you can be free!
View attachment 1155197
That clip is absolutely hilarious. The funny thing is that I literally just watched that Rehab Room Video around a week ago. It made my bust out laughing when that scene came on. Savvy Guy/Oreoman is a based content creator and he's very relatable. As he says, "If things aren't working out for you, just sit on your ass and do nothin. Eat a burger and stare at a wall."