Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you be participating in No Nut November?

Will you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Tbh, every single day is NNN when you’re trucel but this whole semen retention thing always seemed like a joke to me. You’re still gonna feel miserable even if you don’t coom for more than just a month and I am proof of that jfl.

Sure... Not gonna last more then a week, but will try.

it's a shit Reddit tier meme now tbh

There will be meagre orgasmic pleasure at least once a day, it is the highlight of it afterall.

It's a cope you're testosterone actually increases after not cumming for like a week but then drops cause your body detects you are sexless retard

im up for a challenge yea

It's a cope you're testosterone actually increases after not cumming for like a week but then drops cause your body detects you are sexless retard
Yup. The pseudoscientific benefits behind it are gimmicky and stupid. That said, I think most coomers and fap advocates are IT-tier degenerates so it’s not really a bad idea to try it for yourself and see if it’ll help to improve your mentality.

never participated in such bs

Brutal. Don’t beat yourself for it tbh. It’s mostly a meme.
I know, I don't take it seriously.

I usually feel the need to jerk off when I'm bored.
So I will be playing Metal Gear Solid 1 for the first time this month, after I get done with Final Fantasy 6.

Gonna make it, and then cum blast the next foid I see in the streets, then run away.

Why should i take away one of my main sources of pleasure?
This is just an unfunny redditor meme

You inkwell should not fap meanwhile Chad expels his seeds couple times a day every day.

Why should i take away one of my main sources of pleasure?
This is just an unfunny redditor meme
It's not just a meme. It's a test of willpower. Will you succumb to temporary pleasure? Or hold out and find joy in other things that are less destructive

It's not just a meme. It's a test of willpower. Will you succumb to temporary pleasure? Or hold out and find joy in other things that are less destructive
Why should i care? I'm still a sexless incel.

I want to die anyway so why not do it slowly while maximizing pleasure?

Why should i care? I'm still a sexless incel.
Again. It's just a test of willpower, nobody is forcing you to do it. It's something you do of your own volition

I failed 4 years in row but i'm still gonna try again

Gotta try I haven't had a week without cooming since I started tuggin' it but I know it affects my mood a lot, guess it would be worth another attempt. Most wanks I do don't feel as good as they used to anyway.

November 1 is a Wednesday so maybe I'll make it to the weekend but when it's Sunday I'll definitely lose.

Never even tried that shit, maybe I will this time around, just to see how many days I last. Anything over a week would probably be a new record.

Yes, I plan on successfully completing it this year.

I will not. No NNN for you face.

I will in order to prove my allegiance to God.

Yeah. Been doing it every year since 2018. It makes me feel like I've actually accomplished something.

Cucked normie bullshit.

Don't cum at all, while the holes get creampied by thugmaxxed degenerates who don't give a flying fuck about these soy culture events.

Tbh, every single day is NNN when you’re trucel but this whole semen retention thing always seemed like a joke to me. You’re still gonna feel miserable even if you don’t coom for more than just a month and I am proof of that jfl.
Yes I will

I am not a normie so NO

Yes I will jack off all day today and start tomorrow :feelsthink:

Every day without fap is like one month, too much attractive foids at my sight