Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel will this site survive in the dark web?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
if the woke, globohomo, the jews (whatever you wanna call them) eventually succeeded their relentless attempt and finally nuked incels.is and incels.site respectfully; will this based community maintain a sizable audience in the dark web? or will it die out due to severe inactivity similarly to neets.me and **********?

If it goes belly up, ive got plans b, c and d mang

I would just go to 4chan tbh

99% of users will be filtered instantly

Neets.me was never really alive , but it doesn't have severe inactivity , it's okay. Anyway , if that were to happen , that would be the end for my time in the incelosphere i guess , well unless discord stays alive

Should get on ipfs tbh

why would they nuke the forum? there's nothing criminal here

why would they nuke the forum? there's nothing criminal here
misogynist inkwell spewing nothing but hate speech nuke them now; they're radicalizing our kids

r9k is essentially an incel forum now
I wish it was more so and they banned women so we don't have to hear their usual bullshit advice. Right now, I have 24 threads auto filtered there.

Neets.me was never really alive , but it doesn't have severe inactivity , it's okay. Anyway , if that were to happen , that would be the end for my time in the incelosphere i guess , well unless discord stays alive
online time and registration date mogs me

I wish it was more so and they banned women so we don't have to hear their usual bullshit advice. Right now, I have 24 threads auto filtered there.
their refusal to ban women and trannies is kinda what led me here tbh

if the woke, globohomo, the jews (whatever you wanna call them) eventually succeeded their relentless attempt and finally nuked incels.is and incels.site respectfully; will this based community maintain a sizable audience in the dark web? or will it die out due to severe inactivity similarly to neets.me and **********?
The jews don't need to nuke this site because the jews allow this site to exist to confine us all here and keep a look over us.

Jews are actually not our enemies. The jews see us as a useful tool that they can call on from time to time to push certain agenda. We are under Jewish and Mosad active protection, this site will not get nuked.

Dunno about it's future survival, but I've been unable to connect to the onion mirror site the entire day. Makes me feel exposed to have to access the normal site with Tor instead of going full deep web ngl:fuk:.

I've only joined the discord server some months ago, though I haven't yet verified my account because two days after joining I've received two messages from randoms trying to "interview" an incel lol

Deep web would make us way less active.

We shall take advantage of the media craze and grow our numbers

deep web is for crazy illegal stuff. This site is just a cope for frustrated men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back