Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will there ever be a revolution? What will it take?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
When do we reach critical mass? When 60% of men are virgins? 80%? 90%? Men are stronger, smarter, and have more willpower than femoids, there's no way our entire gender will let themselves be enslaved.

What do you mean by "revolution?"

No because most men will still choose to be blue pilled simps and white knights. The propaganda and gaslighting is too strong.

Last edited:
I dont believe in any kind of a revolution but violence against women will increase thats for sure

it all depends if simps realize they'll never get pussy, if they do, society is going to be changed forever.

beta uprising when
B

If a revolution will happen, it will be of ugly males only. But first the blackpill needs to spread more

it will never happen

I want a revolution for my face

If there is one, it'll be a very long time from now since even though inceldom is rising, there are still a lot of simps and white knights.

I dont believe in any kind of a revolution but violence against women will increase thats for sure
Yes.

There will never be a revolution but I look forward to living through the insurgency

How you doing man, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you around:feelscomfy:
Hey , just the usual rotting and coping with anime/manga , the forum just doesn't entertain me much anymore. What about you bro? You were banned for a while

of course there will be a revoultion because like every other empire before it the west will fall, it's inevitable and we are in the final stages of it. Will it be a incel revolution in name and goals? No but decadent society's like this don't last.

Sub5 incels have to get involved in politics and hold public offices, groups and communities must organize and be able to crowd the streets when needed

I still like chilling in the forums. Im mostly coping with manga rn, which ones you watching/reading? Im reading One Piece,Tokyo Revengers, Kaiju n8, and D. Gray. Watching a little bit of re zero too. Was banned and left the forum thinking that I don’t need this forum to be an actual incel but I realized that everywhere I go, im lonely and everyone mogs me. So I decided to make an appeal and pray a mod accepted it.
I finished Jojo Part 7 , I was re-reading Berserk Golden Age arc , caught with Komi/Kaguya and i'm considering continuing One Piece. Careful not to get the hammer again man

A Revolution ? How can that be even possible to think of!
Societies are 50% white knights and the other half beta cucks that will wipe your ass from the existence by just mentioning the idea!
You need extremely heavy gear if you want to march properly and exterminate your enemies (in COD):feelsokman:

A Revolution ? How can that be even possible to think of!
Societies are 50% white knights and the other half beta cucks that will wipe your ass from the existence by just mentioning the idea!
You need extremely heavy gear if you want to march properly and exterminate your enemies (in COD):feelsokman:
Agreed. Most men have their own versions of white knighting Extermination is the only option ( not advocating for violence)

I want prostitution to be legalized and promoted worldwide

Probabaly not in the first world. A successful revolution means a violent overthrow of the current regime. People are not nearly capable of the degree of violence needed to win against a modern industrialized military. The state doesn’t need the people’s consent and cooperation to stay in power. They have all the guns, they can do whatever they want, forever. They can keep a failed state going indefinitely with tech, money printing, propaganda, and threats.

political victories are no longer possible. I suppose the only way change or revolution can occur is via coup (easy af. Military just needs to decide that it doesn’t want the current people in charge to remain in charge) or getting BTFO by some other state in a war. Regular civilians have no influence. Even if all men overnight grew balls and started producing actual testosterone, it wouldn’t change anything. Even in America where we have guns. Maybe a police state isn’t possible, but a civilian-led revolution is IMPOSSIBLE.

Last edited:
There won't be a coherent Blackpill/ incel revolution, but there will definitely be a lot more Chos, Sodinis, Lepines, and ERs, and possibly a lot more rapes/sexual assaults.

Probabaly not in the first world. A successful revolution means a violent overthrow of the current regime. People are not nearly capable of the degree of violence needed to win against a modern industrialized military. The state doesn’t need the people’s consent and cooperation to stay in power. They have all the guns, they can do whatever they want, forever. They can keep a failed state going indefinitely with tech, money printing, propaganda, and threats.

political victories are no longer possible. I suppose the only way change or revolution can occur is via coup (easy af. Military just needs to decide that it doesn’t want the current people in charge to remain in charge) or getting BTFO by some other state in a war. Regular civilians have no influence. Even if all men overnight grew balls and started producing actual testosterone, it wouldn’t change anything. Even in America where we have guns. Maybe a police state isn’t possible, but a civilian-led revolution is IMPOSSIBLE.
High IQ.

However, people, in fact, are capable of the kind of violence needed to win against a modern military. They need the right motivators, leadership, and resources. If a state allows itself to become complacent in its "housekeeping," and lets its own corruption and authoritarianism become apparent to even the average citizen, then it will be a breeding ground for rebellion and insurrection.

A kind of revolution the OP is probably dreaming about, though, is just that - a dream. There is no unifying belief (or set of beliefs) - the kind strong enough to override a person's own survival instinct and sacrifice their lives - among so many disparate and insulated individuals strong enough to drive them towards the kind of revolution that would topple a militaristic, authoritarian government (like the one the US is becoming more and more every month).

High IQ.

However, people, in fact, are capable of the kind of violence needed to win against a modern military. They need the right motivators, leadership, and resources. If a state allows itself to become complacent in its "housekeeping," and lets its own corruption and authoritarianism become apparent to even the average citizen, then it will be a breeding ground for rebellion and insurrection.

A kind of revolution the OP is probably dreaming about, though, is just that - a dream. There is no unifying belief (or set of beliefs) - the kind strong enough to override a person's own survival instinct and sacrifice their lives - among so many disparate and insulated individuals strong enough to drive them towards the kind of revolution that would topple a militaristic, authoritarian government (like the one the US is becoming more and more every month).
I dont mean capable as in “I don’t think I could do that”, I meant that the people don’t have the means with which to threaten and use the degree of violence necessary to contend with an industrialized military. It’s a lack of organization and hardware, not a lack of will or personal/spiritual ability. Even in the US, basically the last developed nation that still permits civilian ownership of guns. Warfare has advanced a couple generations since guns became a thing. Small arms no longer decide outcomes.

The revolution is internal

I dont mean capable as in “I don’t think I could do that”, I meant that the people don’t have the means with which to threaten and use the degree of violence necessary to contend with an industrialized military. It’s a lack of organization and hardware, not a lack of will or personal/spiritual ability. Even in the US, basically the last developed nation that still permits civilian ownership of guns. Warfare has advanced a couple generations since guns became a thing. Small arms no longer decide outcomes.
Tell that to this guy:
images

Or these guys:
images

images

revolution is not possible. the government has highly advanced military and monitoring technology. they can send drones to turn you and your family into dust. they're also monitoring us constantly through smartphones or computers.
the state of the modern men is simile of an imprisoned hopeless animal who has had his wings chopped-off.

Last edited: