Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There will always be a better choice than you

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
This is what ultimately convinced me that I was destined to be alone. What do I have that another guy wouldn't? Why choose me when there are so many others who are more handsome, rich, popular, etc.?

Even if you disregard the endless options presented by online dating... If a foid exists, I guarantee you that at least one guy out there also finds her attractive. And he will always be a better pick than anybody posting on this forum.

People keep asking me, "Why aren't you asking any girls out?" As if I don't already know that I am going to be rejected every single time. There is not a single foid on this entire planet who wants me to be her boyfriend. I could bet everything I have on it. I simply can’t compete, it’s just the cold reality of it, The competition will neVER end and we are destined to LOSE.:feelsrope:

the-mist-suicide-attempt-gif.1047171

People keep asking me, "Why aren't you asking any girls out?"
Yeah I know that feeling.
I'm 22 and I haven't even made a single regular friend yet.
Yet normies keep telling me that I should talk to women. Which I actually did try. Contrary to their beliefs.

True. There will be always better options than you. However. Will a foid have a better option than you? As an incel, yes, but these options are reduced as your SMV increases

Some guy I used to chat with said something similar in an incel chat.
"There will always a better option than you"

It really helped me, because it was the days of self blame for me.

IT NEVER BEGAN

This is what ultimately convinced me that I was destined to be alone. What do I have that another guy wouldn't? Why choose me when there are so many others who are more handsome, rich, popular, etc.?

Even if you disregard the endless options presented by online dating... If a foid exists, I guarantee you that at least one guy out there also finds her attractive. And he will always be a better pick than anybody posting on this forum.

People keep asking me, "Why aren't you asking any girls out?" As if I don't already know that I am going to be rejected every single time. There is not a single foid on this entire planet who wants me to be her boyfriend. I could bet everything I have on it. I simply can’t compete, it’s just the cold reality of it, The competition will neVER end and we are destined to LOSE.:feelsrope:
Foids aren’t interested in going out on date they just want to party do drug and have degenerate sex with Chad and rich guys

it nevER began for anyone really.

yeah if i ever even being able to date a foid I just know i’ll fuck it up cuz i’m boring as fuck and never had any experience and i’m a bit socially indept

If other men aren’t enough for her, what chance do I have?

If other men are enough for her, she’s with them already.

What another guy will have over you is incomprehensible, etc. She could do it for any reason bent on destroying the relief you struggled and grinded for.

With the rise of social media and dating apps, it's like shooting fish in a barrel for foids. There's no reason for them to settle for subhumans when they have Chad on speed-dial.

Last edited:
It`s so fucking over i hate my life

I feel the same way brocel.

People always said lifiting weight Lift Your stress. No, For me it makes me want To go full genocide mode on THE whole World.

Some guy I used to chat with said something similar in an incel chat.
"There will always a better option than you"

It really helped me, because it was the days of self blame for me.
Its impossible to find a gf when there is endless competition with other men who are trying to be with the same foid.

i hate my fucking life

Why choose me when there are so many others who are more handsome, rich, popular, etc.?
I wonder what bluepillers answers would be to this. Probably the usual personality bs

Even if you "Ascend" It's only a matter of time until you eventually get cucked.

“There’s always a bigger fish” -Qui Gon Jinn

This is why sub 7 theorem is true now, below an 8 in looks is always going to end up betabuxxing in the age of social media. You don’t have to worry about not trying if you aren’t at least 6 ft and get complimented occasionally.

With the rise of social media and dating apps, it's like shooting fish in a barrel for foids. There's no reason for them to settle for subhumans when they have Chad on speed-dial.

You don’t have to worry about not trying if you aren’t at least 6 ft and get complimented occasionally.
face >>>>>> height
get real, if your face is good enough women don't care about your height as long as you're not an actual dwarf.
NT is still king tho