Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thugs are always going to be more successful with women than a man who's obeying society

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
low-inhib thugs who do drugs and beat other people are always going to be more successful than men who are trying to actually achieve something in life.

Especially JBs in high school are into such men from what I've seen during my years in high school.

Those men have huge success with women and from nature's viewpoint that makes sense since women are biologically wired to be attracted to the strongest , most low-inhib men out there who are willing to take risks.

This is what turns women on (aside from looks which is obvious). They love men who are able to push it to the limit and protect them at all cost.

What sucks though is that the average man nowadays is programmed to act like a literal cuck ever since he steps foot in middle school.

Most men in 1st and second world are being indoctrinated into acting submissive and obeying women authoritarian figures such as teachers instead of men who can teach you the essentials to survive on your own.

There are also children who won't obey and will instead listen to their fathers the most, they will be taught how to fight and how to stand up for themselves, they will build a strong self-image , they are going to be above the average man mentally and physically.

Family influence is still much, much 10000x times stronger than what you are being taught at school.

Most cases of such men who end up being thugs and having a lot of success with women come from families of former or present criminals meaning their fathers most likely served some time in prison.

The rise of consumerism , social media and atheism does not help either.

The thing is if you were never taught the essentials to be a man since the beginning you will definitely struggle in life and won't be able to survive on your own for sure.

Me, personally I was taught to respect the elders and especially women and to be careful with them because they are the empathetic gender and they are weaker and less privileged than the man who posses strength and far greater abilities.

This is not what women want, they are not into simps. They truly want to be treated like a slut and be dominated mercilessly by an authoritarian figure, they are followers, not leaders.

@ElTruecel

It's not about protection, there's some women who will always be drawn to rash impulsive types even if they're ugly and disgusting. These women are usually nutcases, but still, better than nothing.

It's not about protection, there's some women who will always be drawn to rash impulsive types even if they're ugly and disgusting. These women are usually nutcases, but still, better than nothing.
Thugs will 100% slay during their prime years. This is what most JBs like.

They want to have access to weed and alcohol, not only that but they are more likely to act on their primitive impulses when they are young.

If you're an ugly thug you may struggle in dating later on , but you will definitely have a sex life in high school.

They love bad boys igs its retarded asf.

They love bad boys igs its retarded asf.
ER was a sophisticated man who respected women but he saw all of his dreams crumble once he witnessed a beaner thug fucking his sister.

personality is one cruel lie they gaslight ugly men and turn them into submissive cucks.

akshually thugs are oppressed and THAZ why they are so violent! :soy:

This isn't something you can fake btw

I’m somewhat thug maxed and popular with niggers and shit skins and I’m still incel not getting pussy so not true

Last edited:
I’m somewhat thug maxed and popular with niggers and shit skins and I’m still incel not getting pussy so not true
tales from mumbai

i thought it ended after highschool but it continues, i honestly think it's the most common couple in mexican culture :feelsrope:

KYS FAGGOT IVE DONE CRAZY SHIT ILLEGAL (in video game) TO IMPRESS HOLEZ AND NOTHING WORKEDFUCK OFF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT
maybe because you're a turbomanlet and thugmaxxing usually works for average height.

in second world thugmaxxing is guaranteed success unless you're turbo deformed actual subhuman.

Tbh it is kind of funny seeing a manlet trying to intimidate someone no one takes you serious people rather think that you are jestermaxxing.

it all heavily depends on height although in third world and second world even turbomanlets get laid through thugmaxxing since the vast majority of people there are subhuman and finding a prettyboy there would be tough.

They are just high T and low inhibition.

maybe because you're a turbomanlet and thugmaxxing usually works for average height.

in second world thugmaxxing is guaranteed success unless you're turbo deformed actual subhuman.

Tbh it is kind of funny seeing a manlet trying to intimidate someone no one takes you serious people rather think that you are jestermaxxing.
I’ve talked down tall 6ft white guy everyone afraid to fight me because they know I will mutilate them even if I lose (in gta)

I’ve talked down tall 6ft white guy everyone afraid to fight me because they know I will mutilate them even if I lose (in gta)
And the Oscar goes to....

Me, personally I was taught to respect the elders and especially women and to be careful with them because they are the empathetic gender and they are weaker and less privileged than the man who posses strength and far greater abilities.

This is not what women want, they are not into simps. They truly want to be treated like a slut and be dominated mercilessly by an authoritarian figure, they are followers, not leaders.
I was raised the same and thought it would attract women. It took me 21 years to realize it's the most unattractive thing you can do in a woman's eyes.

434ed87542259248899b8c9ec7366d8f.gif

Women are more likely to be conformists while being drawn to non conformist men. The irony.

High IQ post brocel. I knew a guy like this back in middle school. Worst dude ever, he was extremely disrespectful to the teachers for no reason and was just a total dick all around. But yet all the girls were on his dick

Дођи Швабо да видиш, где је српски Текериш,
само немој режати када почнеш бежати,
кад примакнеш Тројану, ???
немој гласно лајати, грдо ћеш се кајати

low-inhib thugs who do drugs and beat other people are always going to be more successful than men who are trying to actually achieve something in life.

Especially JBs in high school are into such men from what I've seen during my years in high school.

Those men have huge success with women and from nature's viewpoint that makes sense since women are biologically wired to be attracted to the strongest , most low-inhib men out there who are willing to take risks.

This is what turns women on (aside from looks which is obvious). They love men who are able to push it to the limit and protect them at all cost.

What sucks though is that the average man nowadays is programmed to act like a literal cuck ever since he steps foot in middle school.

Most men in 1st and second world are being indoctrinated into acting submissive and obeying women authoritarian figures such as teachers instead of men who can teach you the essentials to survive on your own.

There are also children who won't obey and will instead listen to their fathers the most, they will be taught how to fight and how to stand up for themselves, they will build a strong self-image , they are going to be above the average man mentally and physically.

Family influence is still much, much 10000x times stronger than what you are being taught at school.

Most cases of such men who end up being thugs and having a lot of success with women come from families of former or present criminals meaning their fathers most likely served some time in prison.

The thing is if you were never taught the essentials to be a man since the beginning you will definitely struggle in life and won't be able to survive on your own for sure.

@ElTruecel
Its not protection or any of that bullcrap reason. Females can't think or have inner voice. They simply follow their instincts like an animal , the same way a lioness or a female gorilla goes for the strong alpha pack leader. Woman arent more intelligent than that.

dreams crumble once he witnessed a beaner thug fucking his sister
If I saw that I'll pop that beaners head with a shotgun and rape the shit out of my sister th3n behead her(in my Minecraft, i don't have sister so I'm lucky)

Proof black"cels" just got to thugmaxx

You gotta be NT and low inhib to be a true dark triad thug. It can't be faked.

Its not protection or any of that bullcrap reason. Females can't think or have inner voice. They simply follow their instincts like an animal , the same way a lioness or a female gorilla goes for the strong alpha pack leader. Woman arent more intelligent than that.
Very good explanation on female nature.

True. Always the 60iq tallfag monkey thugs weed addicts get the foids

Very true. Foids get wet when they see bullies humiliating weaker men. Being good and nice equals to being weak. And worst thing is you can't fake those things, you're either born a killer or you're not.

i thought it ended after highschool but it continues, i honestly think it's the most common couple in mexican culture :feelsrope:
i've heard mexico is going down the shitter too brocel

@ElTruecel

Images 40

Yes, in societies that don't punish crime effectively. The western allergy to corporal punishment is the root cause. Wasting their time in prison doesn't work, these are usually people with no capacity to plan long-term.

I assure you that criminals in Malaysia aren't swimming in it. Getting your ass beat in public, and having tiger stripes on your ass for the rest of your life, seems to dry the pussy.

Very true. Foids get wet when they see bullies humiliating weaker men. Being good and nice equals to being weak. And worst thing is you can't fake those things, you're either born a killer or you're not.
A lot of "thugs" are literally pussies LARPing as thugs nigga, ESPECIALLY in high school. They just never met any opposition because of NT or good looks.

Wasting their time in prison doesn't work, these are usually people with no capacity to plan long-term.
I agree. We should practice eugenics on most criminals tbh.