Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Will the US Government ban the Chinese Owned Reddit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
They're trying to take away our rights, all in the name of protecting the children. Fuck the children tbh.

Screen Shot 2020 03 22 at 92633 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 22 at 92613 AM

I don’t knoq

They're are no children. That little midget man oops child proved that. Apparently he's a rapper.
There's a little midget rapper posing as a child?

There's a little midget rapper posing as a child?

You know that one who did the you tube video of getting bullied & got all those celebrities virtue signalling & the like or so I've heard.

You know that one who did the you tube video of getting bullied & got all those celebrities virtue signalling & the like or so I've heard.
That sounds retarded. Good thing I never heard of it.

If they plan to ban us???
Thanks to @SergeantIncel and or @Master for bringing this to our attention.

Our forum probably isn't covered by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act anyway.

The EARN IT Act will have a minimal effect on this forum.
They're trying to take away our rights, all in the name of protecting the children. Fuck the children tbh.

The last time a similar argument reached the Supreme Court, they pretty much said "fuck the children".

Based SCOTUS

I could see this happening from miles. It's obvious what the elite wants, and it's working well for them thx to submissive cucks and normies who accept every piece of shit that comes out from a politician's mouth.
Soon rebellious incels will be punished and sent to the gulags to work for m'lady and Chad while they enjoy their sweet honeymoon in the bahamas.

Our forum probably isn't covered by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act anyway.

The EARN IT Act will have a minimal effect on this forum.

The last time a similar argument reached the Supreme Court, they pretty much said "fuck the children".

Based SCOTUS

Why not?

230 allows sites to moderate content while still protecting them from user uploads.

As evidence by the countless failed twitter and youtube lawsuits from banned users.

Censorship will keep getting worse as time goes on.
I guess we should be expecting a social credit score system to pop up as law anytime soon.
Incels start with -100, and foids and Chads have endless credit that never goes down no matter what they do.
I would never have thought 5 years ago that the internet would become so censored as it is today.Heck thanks to all the filters ER could not even have uploaded his YouTube rants today. Christchurch in 2019 was the last nail in the coffin for the clear web, and soon I think every critical content will removed (including the black pill theory)on basis of „hate speech“. We all eventually need to get familiar with TOR. Mark my words.

Why not?

230 allows sites to moderate content while still protecting them from user uploads.

As evidence by the countless failed twitter and youtube lawsuits from banned users.

230 excepts federal criminal liability, and also excepts sites where the service provider is also the information content provider.

Think about the context in which this site would get sued.

If a couple of our users goes ER and kills a few dozen normies, this site is going to get shut down, whether this bill passed or not.

230 excepts federal criminal liability, and also excepts sites where the service provider is also the information content provider.

Think about the context in which this site would get sued.

If a couple of our users goes ER and kills a few dozen normies, this site is going to get shut down, whether this bill passed or not.

The bill is for services like whatsapp which claim to encrypt user's messages so authorities can't view the contents.

This site is covered under 230. Ultimately it would probably get motions to dismiss from judges, just like all idiots suing twitter for this and that. But that would still take a ton of money, time, and owner would get his reputation destroyed.

Realistically, cloudflare would ban it, the registar would remove the domain, etc.

they dont care about tiktok they wont care for this either