Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Will probably rope tomorrow when I get back home.

Indeed. Though I do agree with diet's total-elimation of plant-based foods, which imo is unnecessary, which may also be the cause of many illnesses that we see today. And also, considering that 'plants' only defence against "predators", is their TOXICITY.
Yeah at this point we have too much evidence that humans never ate much plants and we were hypercarnivore hunters. When the agriculture started it's when our health, skeleton size, brain size, all went downhill

Yeah they twist it around itself or some shit. I heard from different people that the effect doesn't stay so I'd rather try dietary changes and see if it gets better. Mine wasn't that bad and it doesn't bother me unless I slip up and eat shit foods
Yes the surgery doesn't last and has many side effects which is why I haven't done it myself. So brutal that we can't fix this problem.