Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will I die if I drink a 1000+ calorie smoothie when Im underweight? (gymcels help pls)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
In my quest to bodymax I was finally able to obtain a blender + prowder

I actually drove to a supercenter that was a bit farther away than my original plan since it was in a small town and I basically youthmogged and thus bodymogged everyone in that walmart despite being ugly af, purchased everything on the same day in my school shooter cosplay outfit

Now I remember that when people are starving/thirsty for a long period in time youre not supposed to give them lots of food or water because that shocks their system or something and they die

Will I drop dead if I suddenly ingest 1000+ calories when Im underweightish?

I think you’ll be fine, thats like less calories than are in some burgers lol. Also I gotta get a school shooter cosplay outfit ngl I dig the look

No, you won't die.

I think you’ll be fine, thats like less calories than are in some burgers lol. Also I gotta get a school shooter cosplay outfit ngl I dig the look

Who makes that burger?