Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wife wants to cheat on hubby cuz she is horny and he doesnt want to have sex with her

• Thread starter Deleted member 31641
  • Start date
Literally a fucking brain surgeon and he’s still getting cucked. J. F. L.

I like how her first response is to cry about it on reddit instead of either communicating with him or leaving him.

"I've got a great idea. How about instead of leaving my husband and avoiding conflict,i do the most decitful thing by cheating on him and then causing even more issues then i have!

"- Women"

She should hire a gigolo.

@Hail The Bloatlord

In sekiro I hated these little niggas boss fight like you wouldn't believe.

In sekiro I hated these little niggas boss fight like you wouldn't believe.
Fire crackers should fuck their posture in half and they are easy to light up if it helps

Fire crackers should fuck their posture in half and they are easy to light up if it helps
I already beat them a long time ago, my dumbass didn't understand all of their gimmicks till like 10 minuets in.
Low Iq cel trait almost getting filtered because of the folding monkeys

Just get a dog.

Married people problem. Cant relate.

I like how her first response is to cry about it on reddit instead of either communicating with him or leaving him.

"I've got a great idea. How about instead of leaving my husband and avoiding conflict,i do the most decitful thing by cheating on him and then causing even more issues then i have!

"- Women"
But then she wouldn't get those sweet bux that he is slaving away to give her

hes just not in the mood sweaty

I bet she is a worthless piece of shit landwhale

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back