Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why you shouldn't rope

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
if life is like a learning experience for consciousness, we are going through certain things to evolve. If we rope, we will probably have to do this lesson over again. That's why I'm afraid of roping. I'd rather finish 80 years of suffering than get reincarnated as another incel.

Kill god for making you live a life of suffering sounds better and based. KeEp moving foRward instead

There is nothing after death you're just too pussy to end it.
How are you so sure? I'm reading a book on near death experiences and its making me question my materialistic paradigm. Have you ever questioned your own scientific views? Have you ever even questioned science?

I'm still here just to annoy others.

if life is like a learning experience for consciousness, we are going through certain things to evolve. If we rope, we will probably have to do this lesson over again. That's why I'm afraid of roping. I'd rather finish 80 years of suffering than get reincarnated as another incel.
I'm just too chicken shit to do it.