Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just deranked from immortal in valorant and i keep losing

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
I just cant be asked the only thing i have in my life is being a high rank in valorant i peaked top 6k in EU a few months ago and i lost it all. I just keep losing. If god even exists why would he put me through such mental pain? I would rather live in somalia with my people instead of this white people country. I hate it here i wish i can go back on vacation again where i felt like i was actually home and not being an annoying immigrant who lives in a ghetto. This world is so unfair people are starving while others have food they can't finish in a life time for 1 day. All i want is just to be top 10k in valorant but i just keep losing and i will probably just rope max if i dont get back my rank.

nobody cares about those low IQ NT entertainment bread and circus games. Kill yourself.

valorant is the faggiest fps ever made

Valorant is only for faggy Asian eboys and egirls tbh