Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one cares if you rope, not even your mother

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
"Muh the only reason why i havent roped yet is because my mom would be sad :soy: "

No she wouldnt, stop the cope.

All women are Chad only whores by default and your mom is no exception. Just accept that you are a failure in the eyes of your mom because you are genetically inferior and wont be able to continue the bloodline. She secretly resents you and wants you to be gone. The only reason you are still alive is because we live in modern civilization and not in the wild anymore, where you would have been either killed or left to die by your mom. If you would actually rope your mother would virtue signal a day or two that she is sad and then she will go back to her usual life.

Besides that, not roping because muh my mom would be sad is gigacucked and a gynocentric way of thinking as you are making your mom the focus when you talk about ending your own life.

If you are lucky some brocels will miss you and wish you to rest in peace.

And no i am not advocating to rope with this post

I don't care if I am going to be missed or not. That's completely irrelevant once you are dead.

Just accept that you are a failure in the eyes of your mom because you are genetically inferior and wont be able to continue the bloodline. She secretly resents you and wants you to be gone.
Exactly, but way too many of us are too prideful to accept how this life works, but I suppose such a cope is not too harmful after all as it at least prevents people from roping.

If you would actually rope your mother would virtue signal a day or two that she is sad and then she will go back to her usual life.
My mother would say, "He's been unhappy his whole life, maybe it had to happen and he's in a better place now."

I care I need your help to build communism

Pretty much true.
The herd cannot carry passengers.
Period.

Let's face it our lives are a fate worse than death and voluntarily assisted suicide would be kinder.

Exactly, but way too many of us are too prideful to accept how this life works, but I suppose such a cope is not too harmful after all as it at least prevents people from roping.
Even on here people are bluepilled