Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you should never help a woman

• Thread starter autistic acnecel
  • Start date
autistic acnecel

autistic acnecel

Self-banned
-
Last year a niece of mine married. A good-looking Becky who's befriended with her asked me if she could join me and my parents in the car. I was too nice onfortunately and said yes. During the trip I tried to start a conversation with her multiple times. I've only got some short answers. She talked more to my parents than with me while being around my age. During the wedding she only talked extensive with other people including my normie cousin. She was even critizizing me multiple times about things I said during the wedding, and she didn't even thanked me. I was HUMILIATED AS FUCK!!
She was lucky that I'm too autistic for a drivers license otherwise... you know what I mean. Nothing to lose for me, just another day being treated like scum by society, especially by women.
How do you guys deal with situations like these?

What were you expecting to happen?

your first indicator was that she didn't answer you with long answers and just gave you cheap excuses and short replies.
that's how you know if a a femalios is interested or not in you plus never do a female any favor in life

Well, I don't talk to normfags unless obligated for work etc, and I've never been invited to a wedding.

your first indicator was that she didn't answer you with long answers and just gave you cheap excuses and short replies.
that's how you know if a a femalios is interested or not in you plus never do a female any favor in life
femalios lol

There is nevER a reason to be nice to women if you are chad or incel, chad get want they want by being assholes and incels will lose what they want if they be nice. Its literally a head they win tails you lose.

Yeah there's no reason if you're an ugly man. Its not like they even appreciate it, + they'd never help you. They resent ugly men and want ugly men to die

@metalmillitia

Foids only use men for their selfish vices. Never. Ever. Help them. :worryfeels: