Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dogpilled, filing my taxes

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
:feelscomfy:Today Uncle Sam owes me money.:feelsLightsaber:

The lady who filed my taxes for me talked to me for a damn hour after she did my taxes. :feelsohgod:

Yapped about her rescue mutts and eventually unprompted she mentions a dog she rescued from a woman that did “inappropriate things” with her dog, then to clarify said she says “she raped that dog” and a few sentences later talked about how big the dog was, I’m sure she meant the DOG was big but maybe she was talking about that DD (dog dick) :giga:

“If it were up to me she’d be in prison if I could provide the evidence.. I would..”
:feelshehe: Are you sure lady? You have 13 rescues… how does she know she fucked the dog btw??:feelssus:

Last edited:
Wolf Dog Deal With It GIF by Old Spice

“Where may I find the non melanated females?”

@anandkonda
Dogs get more human pussy than non chad human men

She was angry because the dog wasn't a virgin, so she could be his first.
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Mogged by animals again

:feelscomfy:Today Uncle Sam owes me money.:feelsLightsaber:

The lady who filed my taxes for me talked to me for a damn hour after she did my taxes. :feelsohgod:

Yapped about her rescue mutts and eventually unprompted she mentions a dog she rescued from a woman that did “inappropriate things” with her dog, then to clarify said she says “she raped that dog” and a few sentences later talked about how big the dog was, I’m sure she meant the DOG was big but maybe she was talking about that DD (dog dick) :giga:

“If it were up to me she’d be in prison if I could provide the evidence.. I would..”
:feelshehe: Are you sure lady? You have 13 rescues… how does she know she fucked the dog btw??:feelssus:
Oyyyyyyyy vey