Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why world war 3 should not happen.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
ever gone camping without any food or water? living off the land? that's gonna happen if ww3 happens. you're part of the 99 percent that didn't prepare a bunker stocked with food water and supplies. this is what is going to happen to you. mass dying since farmland is no more, and water is contaminated. hundreds of millions of people leave cities, to live in the wilderness. it's gonna be difficult. not to mention no internet, no television, and no gasoline. if you ever went camping you'll realize ww3 is a bad idea. people do not know to scavenge for edibles off the land, let alone know how to hunt. so think before glorifying war. we all will suffer.

it's kinda the same if patriarchy comes back. masculine chads and normies will be even more harsh on incels and will use us in wars as their own human sheilds. i think if things stay like this is the best that could happen for incels

Wow, they are becoming smart

my bunker is prepared for the eventuality

ww3 sequence of events socially: (science thesis)
> le normies and foids try to maintain control society but without the police backing
> bluepilled normies try to violently control incels and are killed in mass by blackpilled incels who shoot them to death. incels dont give a shit and kill the normies in mass like ER. the normies couldn't even tell who is an incel easily since by the time they realize they have 10 rounds of lead in their brain
> le normies and foids commit suicide in mass since they are not used to hardship. their friends and family backstab them to death and their soycial skills had no value at all.
> incels rule the world
> ???
> profit

i get the objection that it would be more like ukraine, where the bluepilled cucks are tying incels to poles and whatnot, but i think that in an actual ww3 it would be different. in actual chaos it would be pretty easy for incels to go on normie killing sprees

the irony of the situation of course is that the bluepilled cucks are supposed to be fighting some foreign nation but in the end the reality is they will be trying to fight the incels using violence. they won't even have any logical reason for it, they're just used to torturing incels to death in polite society.

ideally though a ww3 scenario would be an ideal situation to utterly wipe out normies

i'm not advocating for violence against normies since it's not really logical (normies are masses that are going to outnumber incels and stuff), it just seems like normies would somehow find a way to die and wipe themselves out due to retardation and extended dysgenics (foids choosing unworthy genetic traits over many generations). like imagine what all the 6 foot 5 inch chad fuckers are going to do in some battlefield lol they would instantly die.

most important part of any ww3 scenario is maximizing normie death at all costs instead of just trying to win the war. if anything that's the point that incels should just go to inceldia and let the normies kill each other. it's important not to look at the normies as 'friends' or 'useful tools' but as 'dangerous enemies that need to be immediately destroyed at all costs'. then sure defend inceldia against whoever the fuck wins, they're all enemies either ways anyway

Last edited: