Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why whores don't have an incel fetish

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Foids see themselves (and their roasted beef pussy) as rewards. If you want pussy you have to do something of "worth" (according to their skewed scale of what's worthy). Incels just anonymously post shit on the internet. It's a low impact activity, nothing to tingle the hypergamous instincts of the female organism. If on the other hand, you're a low inhib retard ready to fuck society up because of his own shortcomings, then you are worthy of being swarmed by unlimited pussy and acidic cyprine.

If you guys want to ascend, you'll have to crank it up a notch (in GTA V).

Last edited:
If there were whores with an incel fetish, then we're not really incels because there are foids out there that desire us. It's an oxymoron.

If there were whores with an incel fetish, then we're not really incels because there are foids out there that desire us. It's an oxymoron.
Which only make the incel fetish that much more rare and taboo. :feelsthink:

Some retards think IT sluts are secretly fascinated by incels when they just want to lurk to plan a mass extermination of our species.

have u ever seen a whore with a jobless loser fetish

Some retards think IT sluts are secretly fascinated by incels when they just want to lurk to plan a mass extermination of our species.
Brocel, have you ever seen the IT meetup?

Zdpidkxmiwt51

all female fetish revolves around chad, meanwhile males can have fetishes to basically anything.

all female fetish revolves around chad, meanwhile males can have fetishes to basically anything.
Id say yes if it wasnt for their complete and irrational obsession with serial killers.

I saw a foid on 4chan admit that she had an incel fetish. It was probably just a larping man but it gave me hope.

No fetish for your genes. Water.

I saw a foid on 4chan admit that she had an incel fetish. It was probably just a larping man but it gave me hope.
Its probably some BPD foid who can't manipulate Chad, manipulating inexperienced men is a lot easier for them.

Women do indeed see themselves as some kind of rewards, which speaks loudly of their narcissism. See the whole "I'm the prize, how dare you ask what I bring to the table"

Id say yes if it wasnt for their complete and irrational obsession with serial killers.
serial killers are chads (dahmer, bundy, ramirez). The most popular ones are the good looking ones.

The world would have better future if Bundy modus operandi was mandatory taught as part of education syllabus