Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why videogames are so shit these days, or why I believe incels need to reclaim the videogame production industry

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
A brief excursion into the field of videogames: Videogames suck because of how much emphasis modern developers put on graphics, along with most of them being developed by women, not incels. First graphics: Graphics don't matter; personal customizability is a hundredfold more important. (How many times have you heard about the latest graphics card RX69420 only for it to cost like $2000 and only make a small increase in graphics quality? It's all a scam.) Think of all the games made in the late 2000s and early 2010s that still having (large) cult followings: TF2, CS:GO, Skyrim, etc. These games do not have the most optimized ray tracers and graphicsfuckers that modern videogames do, yet they will outlast any game made post-2016. Why? One of the reasons is the developers made just enough for people to fashion their own unique and individuated experience, allowing for near infinite customability. Multitudes of Skyrim mods exist and thousands of hats in TF2 (not to mention HUDs and exec file customization) provide for a unique player experience for EACH gamer. It's not a mass-produced shitty clone of GTA with the latest graphics configuration; it's a game designed by people who are INCELS and gamers themselves, not nonbinaries and womxn.

Which leads to our second point: DEI in videogames has been a disaster. Videogames have historically been made by heterosexual white incels for heterosexual white incels. The dysgenic interbreeding between white incels in addition to their systematic replacement in the videogame industry leads to games like Titanfall: huge cashgrabs with little staying power, and almost no developer support not even 4 years after release, or games like Diablo III: shitmesses that are wokeified and preachy to the fanbase they should be pandering to. (I choose Diablo III because this is a notorious example—Blizzard went full throttle on DEI and now all their games are shit. Diablo II and the original Warcraft III were masterpieces. Why is this? THEY EMPLOYED INCELS WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED VIDEOGAMES. Modern developers don't even play the games they make; the games are just hyped up in the marketplace to make a quick buck from a guillible group of men who want their escape into the world of fantasy and make-believe before they have to go back to being denigrated everywhere else. But I digress.) Videogames, now being invaded by BIPOC womxn, were and are historically male(-coded) spaces. It's telling these feminists want to invade any space produced by and for men (excluding plumbing and sanitation work), and those of us men who want our own spaces are routinely vilified and called names. These people hate you, male gamer, and would gladly see you slandered, maligned, and your family executed, ISIS style. Remember this next time you interact with a BIPOC womxn on Twitter.

Last edited:
This kills the OP

Because god said

No video games for your face

They gave up on immersion, world building, and style. Now all everyone cares about is seeing everyone's pores and realistic grease on a cheeseburger.

They gave up on immersion, world building, and style. Now all everyone cares about is seeing everyone's pores and realistic grease on a cheeseburger.

A brief excursion into the field of videogames: Videogames suck because of how much emphasis modern developers put on graphics, along with most of them being developed by women, not incels. First graphics: Graphics don't matter; personal customizability is a hundredfold more important. (How many times have you heard about the latest graphics card RX69420 only for it to cost like $2000 and only make a small increase in graphics quality? It's all a scam.) Think of all the games made in the late 2000s and early 2010s that still having (large) cult followings: TF2, CS:GO, Skyrim, etc. These games do not have the most optimized ray tracers and graphicsfuckers that modern videogames do, yet they will outlast any game made post-2016. Why? One of the reasons is the developers made just enough for people to fashion their own unique and individuated experience, allowing for near infinite customability. Multitudes of Skyrim mods exist and thousands of hats in TF2 (not to mention HUDs and exec file customization) provide for a unique player experience for EACH gamer. It's not a mass-produced shitty clone of GTA with the latest graphics configuration; it's a game designed by people who are INCELS and gamers themselves, not nonbinaries and womxn.

Which leads to our second point: DEI in videogames has been a disaster. Videogames have historically been made by heterosexual white incels for heterosexual white incels. The dysgenic interbreeding between white incels in addition to their systematic replacement in the videogame industry leads to games like Titanfall: huge cashgrabs with little staying power, and almost no developer support not even 4 years after release, or games like Diablo III: shitmesses that are wokeified and preachy to the fanbase they should be pandering to. (I choose Diablo III because this is a notorious example—Blizzard went full throttle on DEI and now all their games are shit. Diablo II and the original Warcraft III were masterpieces. Why is this? THEY EMPLOYED INCELS WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED VIDEOGAMES. Modern developers don't even play the games they make; the games are just hyped up in the marketplace to make a quick buck from a guillible group of men who want their escape into the world of fantasy and make-believe before they have to go back to being denigrated everywhere else. But I digress.) Videogames, now being invaded by BIPOC womxn, were and are historically male(-coded) spaces. It's telling these feminists want to invade any space produced by and for men (excluding plumbing and sanitation work), and those of us men who want our own spaces are routinely vilified and called names. These people hate you, male gamer, and would gladly see you slandered, maligned, and your family executed, ISIS style. Remember this next time you interact with a BIPOC womxn on Twitter.
We need more 2005-2012 style games now

idc I haven't played a new game since MGS5

Yeah, was good. I didn't play the cassettes, though, so had no fucking clue what was happening.
Oh neither did I
I imagine that stuff is just lore fluff
The real juice in Phantom Pain is the main missions along with some of the side ops that give you more tactical options and soldiers to play as.

I imagine that stuff is just lore fluff
Well, it was the story apparently. Instead of having cutscenes like the previous games, you were supposed to listen to the cassettes and they'd give you the story.
The real juice in Phantom Pain is the main missions along with some of the side ops that give you more tactical options and soldiers to play as.
I just got to the point where they started repeating missions on a harder difficulty, then got bored and quit. It's a beautifully made game though, I sunk a good couple of months into it.

no hope for indie games as well? im still playing binding of isaac