Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why ur crying about having no friends? no one like losers

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
no one like to be around :

1- faggots who radiate negativity (cry, whine lot, blame lot, gaslight, project etc)

2- faggots who are weak physically with low t (spoiled rats , most gymcels who thinks money bring friends, simps etc)

simple math. why ur crying here among other low t faggots? to feel less miserable and condole yourself? ur pathetic. you could do 40 push ups and do homework instead.

Its Not About Friends , We are Here because as an average - below man your treated Like dirt and are nothing more Then a Labor Rat that is expected , to give without rewards ( in our Case getting No Sex and No validation )

But you do you with your stoic gRinDsEt dillema :feelstastyman::feelsclown:

Serious question, Are you a child?

Serious question, Are you a child?
this isnt about me, this thread probably touched your bitch ass that's why yr personalizing it.
to answer you, everyone has a child inside them this child never die unless you have no soul.
im mid 20s.
Its Not About Friends , We are Here because as an average - below man your treated Like dirt and are nothing more Then a Labor Rat that is expected , to give without rewards ( in our Case getting No Sex and No validation )

But you do you with your stoic gRinDsEt dillema :feelstastyman::feelsclown:
how's this relevant? this isn't about why we here. are you projecting how you feel? why the self hate mate.
you're not entitled to give. you can always kill rob and fraud if you want a shortcut.

Don’t like having irl friends, only online friends since if they turn out to be soyfags I can easly remove them out of my existence

Only want gf , she will also be my friend

Don’t like having irl friends, only online friends since if they turn out to be soyfags I can easly remove them out of my existence

Only want gf , she will also be my friend
you can remove irl friends off yr life too by simply telling them to piss off.
man has no fear. hold no grudges. and never lies.

also befriending females is the most cucked, mate.
self hate faggot your bio tells lot about you. the truth hurts.

you can remove irl friends off yr life too by simply telling them to piss off.
man has no fear. hold no grudges. and never lies.

also befriending females is the most cucked, mate.

self hate faggot your bio tells lot about you. the truth hurts.
don't choke on those redpills too hard :feelshmm: I expect such thread of a fresh greycel but alas we still have 3 year old high school larpers :feelshmm:

Its more awkward

Said gf read harder
feeling such stuff is low t trait man. stop feeling and caring. they can't do shit to you.
if they bark for you, you either ignore or beat the shit out of them. be a man.

you see, some white bitch asses here whom never been on streets nor worked labor jobs their entire life would usually cry for me telling truth. what i do, i simply let them be bro. man don't care.

irl, it may be awkward at first but once you do it and feel the adrenaline rush you'll know what you were missing.

This forum is dedicated to lonely men sharing our shortcomings. Why are you even here if reading about it annoys you so much?

1- faggots who radiate negativity (cry, whine lot, blame lot, gaslight, project etc)

I blame only those who wronged me with no chance of facing penalties.

2- faggots who are weak physically with low t (spoiled rats , most gymcels who thinks money bring friends, simps etc)

I was in physical therapy as a young child.

Why are you propagating fake Darwinst 'only the strong survive' bull.?
Being weak or strong is just fact of life. You can try to change something if you're weak physically or mentally but some people will always be at the bottom because of genetics.