Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why two trannymaxxers got unbanned at the same time recently?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
@Cybersex is our hope @WawelDragon1683

Both of these niggas got banned for wanting to fuck trannies and saying they would fuck trannies etc but now they’re both unbanned within like a day of each other

I thought that was one of the most Srs offenses ngl

BRUH, peep @Cybersex is our hope ban appeal, he literally says “XY femoids are better than foids”:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Mods want us to trannymax maby

0F4DF1F2 D8D5 4CB3 9338 A990867D1250

I thought trannymaxxing was becoming a tranny not banging one

both great users, imo

Both of these niggas got banned for wanting to fuck trannies and saying they would fuck trannies etc but now they’re both unbanned within like a day of each other

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@knajjd ban all trannymaxxers rn

@WawelDragon1683 what? Trannymaxx?

What's wrong with you vile backstabber faggot?

When did they say that?

When did they say that?
I basically said men are better than women even at being a woman. I am a firm believer in XY supremacy and in XY humans being a more evolved subspecies compared to XX humans (both statements are factually true) and that somehow created this myth about me wanting to bang disgusting drag queens

Last edited:
I basically said men are better than women even at being a woman. I am a firm believer in XY supremacy and in XY humans being a more evolved subspecies compared to XX humans (both statements are factually true) and that somehow created this myth about me wanting to bang disgusting drag queens
Bruh, peep your ban appeal, you literally said “XY femoids are better at being foids”, that’s some Sus shit OG:feelswhat:

Bruh, peep your ban appeal, you literally said “XY femoids are better at being foids”, that’s some Sus shit OG:feelswhat:
stop trying to entrap him into getting banned again.

No i just said men are better than women at being a woman. This is like saying adults are better than children at being children which is true. That doesn't mean i don't find drag queen disgusting
stop trying to entrap him into getting banned again.
Lol this moron actually behaves like a 14 yo high School bitchy foid

@WawelDragon1683 what? Trannymaxx?
yeah i was disappointed too :feelsbadman:
ye they were just in bad state of mind

he was just in bad state of mind.
When did they say that?
agreed. @WawelDragon1683 was just joking.

I just made some retarded bait posts while extremely drunk. None of them even that bad. I'm not a "trannymaxxer" . Fuck you @shii410 anyway.
I hate trannies more than most, they are an abomination. Just weak mentally ill men that decide to switch teams cause they can't handle being men. Utter faggots.

I just made some retarded bait posts while extremely drunk. None of them even that bad. I'm not a "trannymaxxer" . Fuck you @shii410 anyway.
I hate trannies more than most, they are an abomination. Just weak mentally ill men that decide to switch teams cause they can't handle being men. Utter faggots.
Bruh:feelswhat: if I wanted to bait I would post Based shit about going ER and niggers etc not Tranny Shit

Bruh:feelswhat: if I wanted to bait I would post Based shit about going ER and niggers etc not Tranny Shit
That doesn't even makes sense. Baiting is saying shit that the specific group will find offensive. if i said i'm going ER noone here would care. By saying some shit about trannies all of a sudden everybody gets pissed off. not like they shouldn't tbh. As i said in my ban appeal i was/am kind of a cunt and i like annoying people but i said i will stop doing it here, so yeah that's that.

He just started shit out of nowhere like those little teacher's asslicker i wanted to bitchslap ik High School. All of them became unsufferable pro EU leftards lol

cool :feelsYall: sorry for doubting you brocel

He just started shit out of nowhere like those little teacher's asslicker i wanted to bitchslap ik High School. All of them became unsufferable pro EU leftards lol
I don't really care. It's kind of funny how random it is.

this, people make mistakes, people here should be more forgiving
Im one of the most aggressive people here im always attacking people constantly and fighting everybody because I have a compulsive urge to bring hate and anger and conflict in to the world and I’m also very low inhib

Trannocalypse

This site is becoming Reddit + Discord 2.0 jfl

We're surrounded by them nothing new.

sarge is desperate for users

Im one of the most aggressive people here im always attacking people constantly and fighting everybody because I have a compulsive urge to bring hate and anger and conflict in to the world and I’m also very low inhib
No you are just bitchy or you would be harassing foids and not other incels

:feelsstudy:

Hold up pal I gotta take a quick shat

*Shits in your face once again*

Thanks pal what a relief
Seems like You like scat shit. Maybe you are the real degenerate. Go enjoy your dirty fetish somewhere else