Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why two trannymaxxers got unbanned at the same time recently?

Well boys. Brace yourselves to fight a wave of tranny ops. It seems the 4Chan tranny plague is spreading.

I just made some retarded bait posts while extremely drunk. None of them even that bad. I'm not a "trannymaxxer" . Fuck you @shii410 anyway.
I hate trannies more than most, they are an abomination. Just weak mentally ill men that decide to switch teams cause they can't handle being men. Utter faggots.
I hope thats true. Mods often ban you for 'homosexual' posts just bcuz it triggers their closeted locker room club

I hope thats true. Mods often ban you for 'homosexual' posts just bcuz it triggers their closeted locker room club
Sum this up for those of us who were MIA. Is there an actual threat of tranny invasion?

And @Meus got banned for saying "women shouldn't get taught how to read"

@SergeantIncel wtf
Seriously what happened to free speech!!!
@Cybersex is our hope @WawelDragon1683

Both of these niggas got banned for wanting to fuck trannies and saying they would fuck trannies etc but now they’re both unbanned within like a day of each other

I thought that was one of the most Srs offenses ngl

BRUH, peep @Cybersex is our hope ban appeal, he literally says “XY femoids are better than foids”:feelswhat:
Fucking faggots!

Trannymaxxers too weak to just live as incels. And so the community dwindles. :feelsbadman:

And @Meus got banned for saying "women shouldn't get taught how to read"

@SergeantIncel wtf
I don't think he actually got banned for that.

That's what he said, problem he hasn't been online since yesterday so we will need to wait for him to screenshot his warning.
He is just trolling. We say a lot of worse things about women and you believe that's what got him banned? Lol.

They're unbanning to increase users, that's why the jannies did the big unban amnesty.

he was trying to get banned
200 5

Some love trans "girls" and others respect it, some love trans "girls" and others dislike it, most respect it and indulge in crossdressing gay-ed activities, some dont, some brag about being sexhavers to females, others think trans means ascension, some of them are wrong, some did something envy-material and some didnt ascended at all, just gay-ed.
Gays cant be incels, some disagree. NE stack put?.........