Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel why this forum is better than other support forums for lonely people

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
in the other support forums:

1) there are females, and JFL at female lonelyness problems, and if you say that females haven't problems of lonelyness in other forums you'll get perma-banned

2) you can't insult sexhavers

3) you can't hate foids

4) you can't say edgy stuff

5) there are chads and NT and normies and ITcucks and sexhavers and foids and bluepillers and redpillers

4) you can't say edgy stuff

5) there are chads and NT and normies and ITcucks and sexhavers and foids and bluepillers and redpillers
these two pretty much apply to here too

Lewd 38

other loneliness forums r bluepilled cucks trying to tell each other that they will ascend but they r all miserable and afraid of truth

other loneliness forums r bluepilled cucks trying to tell each other that they will ascend but they r all miserable and afraid of truth
truth :blackpill:

1) there are females, and JFL at female lonelyness problems, and if you say that females haven't problems of lonelyness in other forums you'll get perma-banned
This one bothers me the most, together with gaslighting by people who live million times better than me.

I wouldn't be surprised if females were undercover here.

Very based, back at it again with another high IQ post.

I wonder what OP has become now

i never tried any support group online ever before so i can't really know if this forum is the best or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back