Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why they go at people that accept them

What is most disappointing thing about this picture?

• There is a thread debating if managing a residential place is work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
You like have no right to say what is real work sweetie like your income is from people who have to work at their jobs be grateful you have a place to live and your landlord accepts your career and like risk losing their like job by letting your clients roam in the building constantly if ya get enough clients that is. Like sex workers only like rich people, coomers that are into BDSM that they can humiliate and disrespect (fucking cucks) and of course Chad. They hate every other male especially virgins, loners and even non-drinkers on auto pilot so now I understand them questioning anything stable like a landlord career because their emotions or personality is unstable often times.
F1423EBD B4B3 4235 8A1B 6A654C0AAC9B

"Showing your tits and ass into a camera is real work"

JFL. No comment.

Who cares about a whore's opinion anyway

Landlords obviously are doing work, they have to upkeep a living space and utilities for people who will rent from them.
But then again, many foreign investors just artificially raise living costs.

Sex work can be said to not be work if women are fucking Chads for free.
But they wouldn't fuck incels for free (or even pay if you are a gigatruecel), so maybe that would be considered work.

Always more nuanced than it seems.

Landlords obviously are doing work, they have to upkeep a living space and utilities for people who will rent from them.
But then again, many foreign investors just artificially raise living costs.

Sex work can be said to not be work if women are fucking Chads for free.
But they wouldn't fuck incels for free (or even pay if you are a gigatruecel), so maybe that would be considered work.

Always more nuanced than it seems.
just reread what I wrote and I had another bizzare rant again and then I passed out.

I just don’t understand how sex workers claim anything isn’t a real career just because it’s not upscale or luxurious to them and they judge clients like that be grateful your “career” is still up and like learn how nuanced things are like ya mentioned. They live offf the Just be an entitled entrepreneur theory on tutorial mode theory and they’re real npc with this type of thinking

In Finland, the government can force you to certain jobs if you fail to find a job by yourself.
If sex work is real work, then governments should force those cumdumpsters to be our cum rags
full

just reread what I wrote and I had another bizzare rant again and then I passed out.

I just don’t understand how sex workers claim anything isn’t a real career just because it’s not upscale or luxurious to them and they judge clients like that be grateful your “career” is still up and like learn how nuanced things are like ya mentioned. They live offf the Just be an entitled entrepreneur theory on tutorial mode theory and they’re real npc with this type of thinking
they're making use of male desperation and exploiting ugly males (and some non ugly males)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back