Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why the fuck is @whogivesafucc lurking here 24/7?

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Whenever i am looking at the "online list" or at the user watching a thread, i see his name. Jfl at being addicted to incels.is even though you are a normie. Will never understand those ppl. Why would they waste their time here instead of living their normie lifestyle?

989aeee45decd6e4a5caec56103e0a78.png

Even if you escape one day incels.is. You will never be able to leave this place because many ppl here are mentalcels like whogivesafucc.

Last edited:
Whogivesafucc AMIRITE??? :soy::soy::soy:

mainly because he belongs here and is a based mentalcel

Last edited:
Did he really have sex with another man?

I know, but that doesn't change the facts. He is mentally ill and continues to suffer
He said he has a gf? Also he could juat simply open incels tab and go on about his day lul.

I know, but that doesn't change the facts. He is mentally ill and continues to suffer
do you really think that he's here for any reason other than to watch us squirm and feel better about himself because he has access to sex? youre such a CUCK lmao

Free my nigga

do you really think that he's here for any reason other than to watch us squirm and feel better about himself because he has access to sex? youre such a CUCK lmao
I would verbally destroy you if I wasnt suffering from brain fog right now. You would never be able to show ur face on these forums again. Consider yourself lucky, cunt.

I would verbally destroy you if I wasnt suffering from brain fog right now. You would never be able to show ur face on these forums again. Consider yourself lucky, cunt.
brainfog copecel stfu with that bs faggot. how can you ride this white normies dick so hard while claiming youre blackpilled lmao couldnt be me

brainfog copecel stfu with that bs faggot. how can you ride this white normies dick so hard while claiming youre blackpilled lmao couldnt be me
I relate to him and @Tellem-T
Free my niggas

I relate to him and @Tellem-T
Free my niggas
ok so youre also a larper then? november join date and postmaxxed checks out. pls just leave the site dude you just gotta talk to girls man

was it actually confirmed he was a fakecel, whats the evidence? because if were just going by his appearance to deduce he is a fakecel thats laughable since much better looking people such as tellem_t were allowed to stay.

Don't talk shit about the ogcels

I miss him tbh. I remember getting mad upon discovering that gl guys like him and knajjd were here.

His copes have ended.

Half of this site is normie. Must be schadenfreude

I still feel like he wasn't larping, maybe he was afraid of the attention incels were getting and bailed out or something.

was it actually confirmed he was a fakecel, whats the evidence? because if were just going by his appearance to deduce he is a fakecel thats laughable since much better looking people such as tellem_t were allowed to stay.

Either

1) he was trolling, which is a bannable offense

or

2) he wasnt, and hes a fakecel, which is a bannable offense

Its irrelevant whether hes a fakecel or not at this point

Either

1) he was trolling, which is a bannable offense

or

2) he wasnt, and hes a fakecel, which is a bannable offense

Its irrelevant whether hes a fakecel or not at this point

Your sig :lul: Mods ran a train on you :lul: