Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Why do ethnics go on inkwell forums in there is a lot of racism?

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
Exactly. I remember I posted to a subreddit called r/xboxachievements and I posted a few screen shots of the games I've 100% and people just virgin shamed me jfl.

I literally can't escape being virgin shamed
that's what happens when you go on reddit

Exactly. I remember I posted to a subreddit called r/xboxachievements and I posted a few screen shots of the games I've 100% and people just virgin shamed me jfl.

I literally can't escape being virgin shamed
Lmao. I've been virgin shamed for asking a question on a Discord server for a linear algebra class. A fucker got angry at me for asking about the mathematics behind a physics question, and I got into an argument with him; then some women join in and out of nowhere start calling me an incel who fucks goats because I listed as one of my interests in my Discord biography 19th century literature. Then the whole fucking class sees it as some sort of authorization to join in and starts harassing me and saying the most vile shit. The moderators, who were graduate students, even fucking encouraged it. It was truly unbelievable.

Last edited:
Lmao. I've been virgin shamed for asking a question on a Discord server for a linear algebra class. A fucker got angry at me for asking about the mathematics behind a physics question, and I got into an argument with him; then some women join in and out of nowhere start calling me an incel who fucks goats because I listed as one of my interests in my Discord biography 19th century literature. Then the whole fucking class starts harassing me and saying the most vile shit.
Death to all normie bullies