Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck is the world getting worse?

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I’m at my lowest point. I wish for my blissful ignorance and young age. Nothing makes me happy. The most horrible feeling is when you dont get happiness from something anymore that previously made you happy. It feels like the only emotions are pain even though I surround myself with pleasure. The worst part: every time I wake up I seem to forget this. I want to sleep... forever. Is there not one thing that can make me happy. Just one thing I can do to get pleasure.

Yes there is an answer, it is hard work and building yourself. But to build yourself up you need support, and it seems like I have none. I am only supported by my vain pleasure. I wish I was born as someone else. I am forever locked by my lack of romantic relationship.

If you were me, the same thing would of happened.

Nothing will ever get better judging from the path we’re on as a species. Its over for all of us now

Bad Times create Strong Men
Strong Men create Good Times
Good Times create Weak Men
Weak Men create Bad Times

It's our punishment for being so stupid

Its over for all of us now
true
Bad Times create Strong Men
Strong Men create Good Times
Good Times create Weak Men
Weak Men create Bad Times

Its not getting worse. All relative.
If you are at the top, it couldnt get any better.