Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the fuck is live action Aladdin movie look more indian than arab?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
STUPID FUCKING HOLLYWOOD!! ARABS WORLD IS DIFFERNT FROM CURRY WORLD CANT GET ANYTHING RIGHT!!

Westcucks are too stupid and low t to understand rest of world

the jasimine girl in this movie is half curry too lol, they coudnlt even find a arab girl? just lol at hollywood.

Well, people thought they were just going to use white actors, so at least they got the color right.

By the way I haven't seen any of these live-action remakes. I wonder when they're going to start remaking the less popular Disney movies... ready for remakes of The Rescuers and Oliver & Company?

* Well they already re-did Pete's Dragon, so they've done it already. Isn't Pete's Dragon a metaphor about child molestation?

Last edited:
Amerimutts fear to hire an arab because they think there will be some "ALLAHUAKBAR" business going on at some point.

Aladin wasn't even an Arab, he was persian right?

Hollywood are really running out of ideas tbh. It’s just remakes and superhero movies these days.

Hollywood are really running out of ideas tbh. It’s just remakes and superhero movies these days.
live action hitler flim with avengers flim budget when?

They tried to star rumi as leo that guy from titanic but twitter was in flames so they are overcorrecting their own cultural appropriation when rumi literally means the roman as he waa from anatolia

Tbh these disney princess movies just increas hypergamy

STUPID FUCKING HOLLYWOOD!! ARABS WORLD IS DIFFERNT FROM CURRY WORLD CANT GET ANYTHING RIGHT!!

Umm sweetie arabs look like southern europeans and we can't have wypipo in our movie, don't be surprised if they make them all black next time.

Aladdin was originally Chinese, so going Indian can be seen as a compromise, tbh.

Also I would fuck the shit out of that Jasmine. :giga::feelsokman: Sadly all I get is faps. :feelsbadman:

Aladdin was originally Chinese, so going Indian can be seen as a compromise, tbh.

Also I would fuck the shit out of that Jasmine. :giga::feelsokman: Sadly all I get is faps. :feelsbadman:
she is only good looking because she is half white, if she was full curry she would be ugly like mindy kalling.

Does it matter? As far as anyone is concerned Arabs, Curries, and all brown people are ugly subhumans who all look the same.

Also, what's the point of remaking Disney movies in live action?

They all look the same to me.

Bec. bollywood

Arabscels appropriating curry culture as usual :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
no the dumbass costume desginer mixed up arab and curry culture you brainlet, and the jasimne actor is half curry too retard, if anything you curries are appropriating arab culture

no the dumbass costume desginer mixed up arab and curry culture you brainlet, and the jasimne actor is half curry too retard, if anything you curries are appropriating arab culture
EgoBoosted.

what the fuck does numbers have to do with a movie? typical street shitting iq
Typical arab who thinks he's superior to curries but in reality he's in the same fucking boat. JFL!

Your inferiority complex is showing bro
It's fucking amusing when you fags start using inceltears language. Really shows who the fakecels are.

Using a curry alone can make you lose money on a film

JFL at thinking all cultures were original. Romans took theirs from the greeks, greeks took theirs from the phoenicians, the phoenicians took theirs from the ancient egyptians, the ancient egyptians took theirs from aliens

JFL at thinking all cultures were original. Romans took theirs from the greeks, greeks took theirs from the phoenicians, the phoenicians took theirs from the ancient egyptians, the ancient egyptians took theirs from aliens
Aliens nigga?