Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck are white trucels hated here

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Ever notice how when some whitecel says that he hasnt gotten any matches andor has been always rejected in SEA a bunch of shitheads start bullying him by saying that "youre a worthless failure because you cant fuck ethnics even tho youre white" and/or trying to give worthless IT advice such as "its a numbers game bro" or "just be low inhib bro" or "just fake it till you make it bro" and if course "just itsover's advice bro"

Well fucking hello????? Of course he's a failure. Hes on fucking incels.is. WHY THE FUCKING COGNITIVE DISSONANCE THEN WHEN YOU CLAIM THAT WHITES CANT BE INCELS EVEN THO YOU INSULT WHITECELS FOR BEING FAILURES HERE???

WHICH ONE FUCKING IS IT? YOU ARE BOTH BULLYING WHITECELS CUZ ARE "STEALING" YOUR WOMEN BUT AT THE SAME TIME ARE BULLYING WHITECELS BECAUSE THEY CANT GET LAID WITH YOUR WOMEN?

I never seen such comments bro

JBW is just a cope for ethnic guys.

Whitecels are heavily discriminated against on this site.

JBW is just a cope for ethnic guys.
We don't really believe JBW, just that being ethnic is -3-5 psl points depending on what kind of ethnic you are.

until it's possible to let other people live in your body for one day, they'll never understand

disconnected whites in most white countries have no "game" they can run except betabucks save-a-ho

Truecel whites (3/10 or lower) have an excuse since most tend to be short, balding, or repulsive. However, it irks me when a perfectly average white person calls themselves incels when I know for a fact all u need to do as an average white person is leave the basement.

Truecel whites (3/10 or lower) have an excuse since most tend to be short, balding, or repulsive. However, it irks me when a perfectly average white person calls themselves incels when I know for a fact all u need to do as an average white person is leave the basement.
This. But id go as far as to say that you need to be 2/10 or lower if white to be a truecel.

Ok I left my basement. What now?

But what if every single person in your area is also white... where's the so call "advantage" then?

It doesn't help that white incels that are semi famous are not ugly like Jack Peterson, and that tall white kid on VICE. These guys can clearly do better if they put some effort in.

But what if every single person in your area is also white... where's the so call "advantage" then?
Also what if youre unemployable and cant earn money to move elsewhere? What if your white country is poor?

It doesn't help that white incels that are semi famous are not ugly like Jack Peterson, and that tall white kid on VICE. These guys can clearly do better if they put some effort in.
Don't forget eggman

We should not separate ourselves like this my brothers, I have a dream that all incels will rise for the cause, whites, blacks, chingchongs, latinos, irish, we will fight for the same cause, when the time comes we be as one and we will bring terror for those that made us suffer.

Are u fucking serious with this thread? Bullying? U sound like a cucktears troll right now. Next your going to say “toxic ethnics” or sumn shit. Grow some balls . People shit on everyone here.

Then you can typically find your looksmatch white girl (typically, not in all cases but I have seen this many times). Whereas I have rarely found deathniks with their looksmatch ever. I have seen fat white men with fat white women. Have I ever seen a normal weight Arab Indian or Chinese with his racial looksmatch....almost never.

1 - Dont be autist
2 - Create social circles
3 - Approach woman.

PUA guides may help you.

This. @SUH if you really are average then this will definitely help you. You will still need to put in work but at least you have a chance.
Also what if youre unemployable and cant earn money to move elsewhere? What if your white country is poor?

I am talking about at least in the west. If you live in Eastern Europe it's a different story. There's a reason why Nordics and other western Europeans make up close to 0% of this board, because they're out partying and having fun while all the mongrels, mutts, and ethnicels are studying or rotting.

Last edited:
until it's possible to let other people live in your body for one day, they'll never understand

disconnected whites in most white countries have no "game" they can run except betabucks save-a-ho
this

User was warned for this post.
HAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK ARE WHITECELS REAL HAHAHAHA NIGGA JUST MOVE AWAY LIKE NIGGA MOVE TO PERU

Ever notice how when some whitecel says that he hasnt gotten any matches andor has been always rejected in SEA a bunch of shitheads start bullying him by saying that "youre a worthless failure because you cant fuck ethnics even tho youre white" and/or trying to give worthless IT advice such as "its a numbers game bro" or "just be low inhib bro" or "just fake it till you make it bro" and if course "just itsover's advice bro"

Well fucking hello????? Of course he's a failure. Hes on fucking incels.is. WHY THE FUCKING COGNITIVE DISSONANCE THEN WHEN YOU CLAIM THAT WHITES CANT BE INCELS EVEN THO YOU INSULT WHITECELS FOR BEING FAILURES HERE???

WHICH ONE FUCKING IS IT? YOU ARE BOTH BULLYING WHITECELS CUZ ARE "STEALING" YOUR WOMEN BUT AT THE SAME TIME ARE BULLYING WHITECELS BECAUSE THEY CANT GET LAID WITH YOUR WOMEN?
Ethnics are taught from childhood to hate the white man, it's no surprise that low-IQ ethnics on here have failed to shed their racism.

There's a reason why Nordics and other western Europeans make up close to 0% of this board, because they're out partying and having fun while all the mongrels, mutts, and ethnicels are studying or rotting.

You kidding? A good deal of this forum are Limeys, Krauts, Frogs, and Norsemen. I live in the US and have a have a Nordid phenotype.

And get massacred lol
Peru is corrupt, but id say safer than america, pretty sure they have a similar muder rate too. Those midgets are inoffensive. Btw, cartel shit only exist in Brazil, Colombia, Mejico, and America. Basically, the closer the country is to America, the shittier it is. I truly wonder why.

You kidding? A good deal of this forum are Limeys, Krauts, Frogs, and Norsemen. I live in the US and have a have a Nordid phenotype.

I would venture to guess you're a minority on this board, when you factor in deathniks and southern/eastern Euros and Latin Americans.

Safer than America? Maybe if you're driving through the bad areas of Chicago and Baltimore. Peru has twice the murder rate as the US, but Baltimore has over 5x the murder rate per 100k as Peru. Take out black and hispanic crime and that plummets.
You are exaggerating a bit.
Even though you're right they werent as close as i previously thought, you're both in the subhuman dark blue zone.

Attachments

• peru.png
    peru.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 92
I would venture to guess you're a minority on this board, when you factor in deathniks and southern/eastern Euros and Latin Americans.

Plenty of native Germans here, just check @Mainländer's thread on being a migrant worker. I believe @uninstall, who is working his way to 1,000 rejections, is a Dutchman. Lots of Scandinavians, lots of UKcels given the scandalous state to which the sexual marketplace has devolved.

Peru is corrupt, but id say safer than america, pretty sure they have a similar muder rate too. Those midgets are inoffensive. Btw, cartel shit only exist in Brazil, Colombia, Mejico, and America. Basically, the closer the country is to America, the shittier it is. I truly wonder why.

Do you recommend Venezuela, girls there are poor and look very white and pretty?

Just fuck those niggers. I never take nonwhites serious.

How many of those 17k murders were perpetrated by non-hispanic whites?

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
Most of the murder in the US is committed by blacks and central American gangs.
I know man. Im not arguing against that. I know that they commit most of the crime. But that it still means its less safe, you can get yourself killed even though you're not mejican or black yourself.

Do you recommend Venezuela, girls there are poor and look very white and pretty?
Chile is being flooded by venezuelan girls, i might as well try with one if i low-inhib maxx, but going to venezuela is pretty much betting your life. Shit hit the fan hard up there.

User was warned for this post.
Dont fail life on easymode though :lul:

We should not separate ourselves like this my brothers, I have a dream that all incels will rise for the cause, whites, blacks, chingchongs, latinos, irish, we will fight for the same cause, when the time comes we be as one and we will bring terror for those that made us suffer.
I absolutely support this but am annoyed by worthless cucktears just be confident advice given to white trucels and mentalcels.
Dont fail life on easymode though :lul:
1. Yes I failed life. Thats why Im here
2. Its not easy

I like JBW theory, makes me feel like Ubercel masterrace. :chad:

"youre a worthless failure because you cant fuck ethnics even tho youre white"

So far we have seen, the real truecels (irrespective of color) are humble and they possess humility. Also most of the time they are very knowledgeable guys.

We say such things only to those whites who come here from stormfront.org and start sperging out those "muh white supremacy" bs.

According to their claim, they come here because they can't laid to 7/10 nazi whores. So our suggestion to them, at least try with some ethnic bitches, they might have some chance there. No white whore will touch them with a 10 feet pole, 7/10 is out of question. When they have been asked, they cope like "will stay incel than fuck ethnics".

JUST FUCKING LOL.

If you get rejected even by freaking ethnics then there is no point pulling off those white-supremacist bs cope.

So basically just be confident bro. You TRP fuckers are so transparent.
If you are an white average looking guy, thats enought.

If you cannot get an GF with these looks, then the problem are not the looks.

If you are an white average looking guy, thats enought.

If you cannot get an GF with these looks, then the problem are not the looks.
Thats the whole fucking point. My looks arent the problem. My autism(which is incurable) is.
So far we have seen, the real truecels (irrespective of color) are humble and they possess humility. Also most of the time they are very knowledgeable guys.

We say such things only to those whites who come here from stormfront.org and start sperging out those "muh white supremacy" bs.

According to their claim, they come here because they can't laid to 7/10 nazi whores. So our suggestion to them, at least try with some ethnic bitches, they might have some chance there. No white whore will touch them with a 10 feet pole, 7/10 is out of question. When they have been asked, they cope like "will stay incel than fuck ethnics".

JUST FUCKING LOL.

If you get rejected even by freaking ethnics then there is no point pulling off those white-supremacist bs cope.
Ive been rejected by several ethnics, from a dravidian landwhale with a moustache to a monkey faced philipina.
Also how the fuck am I coping? If anything jbw is cope for white guys.