Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck are white trucels hated here

No one here bullies whitecels. I never seen it but report it if you do. It would be excellent if they acknowledged that women judge men heavily based on race though but they don't.

I don't think race matters for incels , everyone here is fucking equal i don't see any hate, Jfl when someone here legit belives the JBW meme, only idiots belive the racepill, you are an incel because you are ugly not because of your skin colour.

Yup, it holds the same pattern of how the MSM hates I'm white men. Its okay though, because we are "privileged", So it's not racist or a anything. Us whites have to do all we can to preserve ourselves. The media encourages race mixing to merely wipe us out.

you'd have to be deformed, broke or below 5'5 to be a white truecel. if its_over can ascend in SEA, just about fucking any milkcel can.

assume they are low IQ cel if they think JBW is legit in 1st world countries.

A whitecel is as real as a unicorn

you'd have to be deformed, broke or below 5'5 to be a white truecel. if its_over can ascend in SEA, just about fucking any milkcel can.
I said multiple times that Im unemployable due to autism and cant get any money for a ticket.

This race baiting shit has to stop. The mods made a good job banning most nignogs and ethnics who tries to stare up hatred towards whitecels

You can simply never escape jelaous vindictive ethnics.

It's incredible.

They're at every PUA forum spewing their hate.

Even here.

Why don't you just go back to China/India/Arabia if it sucks so much for you?

You can simply never escape jelaous vindictive ethnics.

It's incredible.

They're at every PUA forum spewing their hate.

Even here.

Why don't you just go back to China/India/Arabia if it sucks so much for you?
I dont deny the racepill but being a mentalcel autist is just as bad but many ethnics deny that mentalceldom independent of lookism exists. Therefore whites can be just as much incels due to mental issues and its fucking sick to insult them.

It's another anti-jbw cope thread

It's another anti-jbw cope thread
I ask again but you ethnics never answer me:HOW THE FUCK IS JBW DENIAL A COPE FOR WHITECELS. ISNT IT THE FUCKING OPPOSITE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK COPING EVEN MEANS????

there are a lot of hispanic chads near me, there are ratty hispanics like how there are ratty whites but there are so many hispanic chads man. they all have this not too brown but alpha brown skin tone have good haircuts and have 10/10 jaws
One even has blue eyes
Never seen a Hispanic Chad tbh

If white people are on top economically and socially, more voids will wany to date into it than out of it. When a white normie betabuxxes an ethnicwhore, there's less competition for shitty white foids. So there's a numbers privilege.
2nd gen Asian foids may already be cucking their lower tier normie soyboy, but materialistic FOBs and women still in SEA are willing to fuck near nondeformed cels. Manletism, balding, jawlessness, all forgiven. Even bug eyes with enough symmetry.
White people always make this aggravating argument about ethnic hypocrisy. /pol/acks and trumptards often say online 'they call us racist, but when I hide behind my asian wife, they still keep calling me racist!!¡!' Stop this cope.
Telling porkcels to JBW is the same as telling incels to date below their looksmatch when that is a possibility. In the long term this harms truecels by cucking those at the bottom, but in the short term this removes fakecel LARPers. This is just an extention of the 'volcel if you wouldn't' and 'fakecel out' facets of incel culture.
Every man deserves the right to betabuxx a virgin looksmatch of the same ethnicity. Ancient tribes used to practice the equal transfer of women, and this is how interracial relationships oughy to be conducted, one foid for another.
Porkcels need to acknowledge their dick privilege in their ability toncuck ethnics, and they should swear off this immoral path to ascension. This is the only way for whites to be included in any incel movemeny without discord and disarray.

what about poor and small penis and short?
also being a provider is not a good idea just makes you a cuck.
im mixed race white with middle eastern havent had anyone wanna fuck me because im part white

FetishCouples are crazy, yeah she'll harass you till the end of time for more money and eventually divorce you, but if you want to procreate then its a viable choice no matter how ugly you are.

Ancient tribes used to practice the equal transfer of women, and this is how interracial relationships oughy to be conducted, one foid for another.

JFL if you believe this. Maybe the elites did this for political purposes, but otherwise the stronger tribe killed the men of the weaker tribe and took their women as sex slaves and wives. Been like that forever.

I ask again but you ethnics never answer me:HOW THE FUCK IS JBW DENIAL A COPE FOR WHITECELS. ISNT IT THE FUCKING OPPOSITE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK COPING EVEN MEANS????
it's a cope because you guys can easily land yourselves a below average ethnic but you don't because muh ethnostate.

it's a cope because you guys can easily land yourselves a below average ethnic but you don't because muh ethnostate.
What part of "Im unemployable living with mommy with no $" do you not understand?

what? i thought we suppose to hate only asians, jews and black people.

It’s due to resentment that festers when whitecels strut around on the site and act as if JBW theory makes them automticaly superior to ethnicels