Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why tf are zoomers extroverted

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
I'm a proud millennial (29 years old) and I just can't understand how these shitheads grew up to be extroverted as fuck, this while being the generation most damaged by technology (videogames, PC etc)

This goes against practical logic, I lived half my life without Social Medias of any kind to harm me, how can these zoomers get apart of that and be ALWAYS EXTROVERTED PERSON?

Because the introverted ones are rotting in their rooms or wageslaving in the back of a warehouse.

are you introverted @Incelius Savage?

I don't see a marked increase in the number of extroverted zoomers; the ones that are extroverted are simply more visible due to modern social media and instant viewing of entitled foids and moggers around the world, getting to further their need for attention through so and spur on more hypergamy and moral degeneracy, while that wouldn't have been the case in the past... :society:

Ultimately, the sub 5 and truecel-tier zoomers now have their own copes of technology, and are not as visible to you; they rot on the usual social media platforms, a minute number on .is. :feelsjuice:

They cracked down on bullying in schools so they weren't bullied to the point of death.

you don't notice them