Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why tf are underaged fakecels still not banned from this forum?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I dont get it. What was this poll few weeks ago for? The majority voted underage fakecels should be banned. Nothing happend. What a joke. Fuck this shit forum

@Truckzo is a faggot. Low IQs like him should be banned and focus on graduating high school

Last edited:
living in a 30 yro mans head rent free

are you a pedo? :feelswhat:

Anyone under 20 should be permabanned :feelsUgh:

don't talk shit about Elicia, she is a proud trans woman of african american ancestry.
this is the one time i wont get mad at you for calling me Elicia :feelskek:

This guy is legit 30 years old telling me to focus on highschool and im barely even on the forum because of football and not only that college scouts are looking at me im only 15 years old :feelskek:

this guy wishes he could go back to highschool :feelskek:

i get treated like subhuman trash at school every day. cmon this is my only escape.

honestly i am pretty surprised this site isn't 18+. i was gonna lie about my age lul

what difference does it make

you do realize nowadays kids are losing there virginity in middle school

i get treated like subhuman trash at school every day. cmon this is my only escape.

honestly i am pretty surprised this site isn't 18+. i was gonna lie about my age lul
how old r u?

Nobody wants you here

Damn I really hate most 2022cels

I’ll be 18 in January anyway, stay mad:feelsjuice: