Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why south indians pretend to be black??

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Like i get they are dark skinned but pretending to be a nigger jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

Like i know some south indian friends in mumbai and they are always like
:soy::soy:"YEAH NIGGA SLIP ME SOME WEED"
:feels::feels:" BLACK DRAVIDIAN PRIDE NIGGA"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:just makes me laugh

Oh yeah and other indians like upites ,biharis , delhites dont care about this aryan-dravidian bulllshit.

Even their music videos

View: https://youtu.be/e_0Q92a8Wlo

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i heard this music video and laughed the whole way

The way he sang the song as if someone shoved a cock up his throat:feelshaha:

Dravidians are subhumans. No exception

Dravidians are subhumans. No exception
On my personal observation and your opinion its true they are the most subhuman race
*short height
*darkskinned
*small dick
*larping as black

Thoughts @Made in Heaven @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel

didn't some curry pretend to be black to get into medical school. BBC is higher on the intersectionality totem pole than curry

You really believe that most of these types of curries are thinking that?
I think so most south indian blacks are into rap and black culture due to their darkskin and in the west blacks are seen as god (thanks to jew media ). They is why they try to emulate being black

I think so most south indian blacks are into rap and black culture due to their darkskin and in the west blacks are seen as god (thanks to jew media ). They is why they try to emulate being black
Proof that it’s the black Doo-doo colored skin that makes people retarted and degenerate and not upbringing or culture.

Because they are dark as fuck. That is the only thing they have in common with niggers. Dravidians are super high IQ, they have always brainmogged me

Because they are dark as fuck. That is the only thing they have in common with niggers. Dravidians are super high IQ, they have always brainmogged me
Yeah im mean onlything good about them is the literacy but all of them are actual subhumans af

Thoughts @Made in Heaven @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel
Being associated with niggers is a good thing for Dravidians since it can let them larp.

Contrary to what most people think on this forum, a race's social status and reputation in the world matters. For example I have told people I'm arab or turk or iranian or italian. And depending on what answer I give they tend to treat me slightly differently.

So dravidians want to be associated with African Americans that white women love instead of being associated with Abos and pajeets

On my personal observation and your opinion its true they are the most subhuman race
*short height
*darkskinned
*small dick
*larping as black
Dravidians have much better bones than North Indian curries and have BBC halo, 90% of curries with white girls are Darkskins. @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing
98D61B1A 5C14 428A 92DD C6F1D9856920

Dravidians have much better bones than North Indian curries and have BBC halo, 90% of curries with white girls are Darkskins. @Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing
View attachment 618373
Bone structure depends on genes second you cherry picked that image
I know a lot of dravidians that looklike subhumans
So cope
also i didnt made this thread to insult them but discuss about their flaws

View attachment 618373
In my experience they have similar bones to other currys. I have seen them get white foids because Dravidians christfagmaxx a lot more and get white foids from their church. They go all in and reject evolution and everything

We wuz niggers n shieet

Because black culture is worth like 10000000000000000000000000x more than Indian culture in the west?

*short height
*darkskinned
*small dick
*larping as black

It's over for Dravidiancels, even Aryancels don't want them. :cryfeels:

Because black culture is worth like 10000000000000000000000000x more than Indian culture in the west?

Could be, I've actually seen Black-passing Dravidians. Weirdly enough I've seen some Aryans mistake actual Western Blacks with short hair for Dravidians and vice versa. But culturally they are nothing alike and any Dravidian that tries to emulate nigga culture is just degenerating himself. :feelswhat:

By the way, this shit is a global phenomenon.

View: https://youtu.be/kILZDwZjVkQ

Don't even get me started on South Koreans in actual blackface, like that toilet that won a rapping contest despite being the worst rapper on there, her blackface and braided her made her "feel more authentic". :feelskek:

Like i get they are dark skinned but pretending to be a nigger jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

Like i know some south indian friends in mumbai and they are always like
:soy::soy:"YEAH NIGGA SLIP ME SOME WEED"
:feels::feels:" BLACK DRAVIDIAN PRIDE NIGGA"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:just makes me laugh

Oh yeah and other indians like upites ,biharis , delhites dont care about this aryan-dravidian bulllshit.

Even their music videos

View: https://youtu.be/e_0Q92a8Wlo

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i heard this music video and laughed the whole way

The way he sang the song as if someone shoved a cock up his throat:feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Could be, I've actually seen Black-passing Dravidians. Weirdly enough I've seen some Aryans mistake actual Western Blacks with short hair for Dravidians and vice versa. But culturally they are nothing alike and any Dravidian that tries to emulate nigga culture is just degenerating himself. :feelswhat:
That's because western blacks are mixed with Europeans. Obviously they will end up resembling dravidians. The only way to tell a mulatto and a dravidian apart is that mulattos have curly hair and dravidians have straight hair. Usually

Some dravidians can also tyronemaxx