Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why so much Greycel hate ?

Cause they are often soys, faggots or foids. Or a glownigger. You have to prove you are not

Cause they are often soys, faggots or foids. Or a glownigger. You have to prove you are not
This basically.

Also:

God, I hate GrAYfags.

Kill GrAYfags. Behead GrAYfags. Roundhouse kick a GrAYfag into the concrete. Slam dunk a GrAYfag into the trashcan. Crucify GrAYfags. Defecate in a GrAYfag's food. Launch GrAYfags into the sun. Stir fry GrAYfags in a wok. Toss GrAYfags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a GrAYfag's gas tank. Judo throw GrAYfags into a wood chipper. Twist GrAYfags heads off. Report GrAYfags to the IRS. Karate chop GrAYfags in half. Curb stomp GrAYfags. Trap GrAYfags in quicksand. Crush GrAYfags in the trash compactor. Liquefy GrAYfags in a vat of acid. Eat GrAYfags. Dissect GrAYfags. Exterminate GrAYfags in the gas chamber. Stomp GrAYfags skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate GrAYfags in the oven. Lobotomize GrAYfags. Mandatory hardbans for GrAYfags. Grind GrAYfags in the garbage disposal. Drown GrAYfags in fried chicken grease. Vaporize GrAYfags with a ray gun. Kick GrAYfags down the stairs. Feed GrAYfags to alligators. Slice GrAYfags with a katana.(in Minecraft).

Last edited:
No one hates greycels (Unironically)

This is a site that gets constant infiltrators, edgy teenagers, and straight up not Inkwells.

So, everyone is rightfully suspicious of them. And they get hazed. Like everyone here was.
And then, it totally stops, and you are fine, once you prove yourself.

And it's very simple, just post what you want to post, comment what you want to comment, ignore the people saying "Ok GrAY", and don't post glowie shit.

That's all you need to do to prove yourself, if you are an ACTUAL inkwell.

No one hates greycels (Unironically)

This is a site that gets constant infiltrators, edgy teenagers, and straight up not Inkwells.

So, everyone is rightfully suspicious of them. And they get hazed. Like everyone here was.
And then, it totally stops, and you are fine, once you prove yourself.

And it's very simple, just post what you want to post, comment what you want to comment, ignore the people saying "Ok GrAY", and don't post glowie shit.

That's all you need to do to prove yourself, if you are an ACTUAL inkwell.
:yes:.

Some of the most frequent gracel behavior:
a) Coming in and demanding the entire site be remade in accordance with their great ideas.
b) Asking for CP / torture videos / rape videos / and so on.
c) Asking how best to get away with bombing a school.
d) Trying way too hard to fit in to the point of writing top-tier cringe.
e) Writing a huge wall of text with 0 formatting and expecting anyone to read it.
f) Being a foid infiltrator here to watch animals at the zoo.
g) Being an IT infiltrator running a false flag operation.
h) "You guys are horrible, how can you say something like that?"
i) Making some super obvious observation / rediscovering some part of the :blackpill: everyone already knows about.
j) Using this site as if it was Quora. "I just jerked into my sister's shampo bottle. Is she gonna get pregnant from showering?"

Honestly, there needs to be a huge warning sign with all the things not to do. It's all basic ettquite but apparently that is too much to ask.

Last edited:
And also, testing newcomers is basic human (and animal) behavior.

Some monkeys walk up other monkeys they want to cooperate with and stick their fingers in their noses. If the other monkey is a "friend", he will get a bit annoyed but calm down quickly. If he gets really mad, that monkey didn't like you anyways and would not have been a trustworthy ally anyhow.

Another example is working on an oil rig. You can cost another man his arm or even life if you fuck up. So, when you get there, the crew fucks with you, tries to test how you react to pressure, if you can handle yourself or fold in on yourself. It's a stress test. And they do it for their own safety.

Lastly, from the tribes of the amazon to the fraternities in American universities, the practice of requiring an initiation ritual for new men to join the estblished group is a constant in human history. I remember reading some psychology book that featured an explanation for why this is so useful and necessary but I don't remember the details. It had something to do with creating a sense of belonging, unity and commitment by forcing the individual to make a sacrifice / pay an admission fee. But I forgot the exact details.

Maybe you feel invested in the group after going through hell to get in the way you feel invested in a game after buying some MXT garbage?
Maybe it filters out anyone unwilling to put himself at the group's mercy, meaning anyone not really on your side -> makes infiltration harder.
Maybe you need to give people a reason to feel superior once they are an insider compared to themselfs before that and to all other outsiders, and "going through a though time and not giving up" gives them that reason.

I'm not going to inflate my post count in the sewers so I guess I'll just be graycell forever

And also, testing newcomers is basic human (and animal) behavior.

Some monkeys walk up other monkeys they want to cooperate with and stick their fingers in their noses. If the other monkey is a "friend", he will get a bit annoyed but calm down quickly. If he gets really mad, that monkey didn't like you anyways and would not have been a trustworthy ally anyhow.
:owo:

Postmaxx or perish with the rest

try it and I'll snap off your fingers, boyo, like I snapped this branch
EB3WQmdXkAABJHQ

Low IQ threads, low IQ replies and most glow baits or infiltrators. It applies to majority of grAYcels, but sometimes there are based ones.

God, I hate GrAYfags.

Kill GrAYfags. Behead GrAYfags. Roundhouse kick a GrAYfag into the concrete. Slam dunk a GrAYfag into the trashcan. Crucify GrAYfags. Defecate in a GrAYfag's food. Launch GrAYfags into the sun. Stir fry GrAYfags in a wok. Toss GrAYfags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a GrAYfag's gas tank. Judo throw GrAYfags into a wood chipper. Twist GrAYfags heads off. Report GrAYfags to the IRS. Karate chop GrAYfags in half. Curb stomp GrAYfags. Trap GrAYfags in quicksand. Crush GrAYfags in the trash compactor. Liquefy GrAYfags in a vat of acid. Eat GrAYfags. Dissect GrAYfags. Exterminate GrAYfags in the gas chamber. Stomp GrAYfags skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate GrAYfags in the oven. Lobotomize GrAYfags. Mandatory hardbans for GrAYfags. Grind GrAYfags in the garbage disposal. Drown GrAYfags in fried chicken grease. Vaporize GrAYfags with a ray gun. Kick GrAYfags down the stairs. Feed GrAYfags to alligators. Slice GrAYfags with a katana.(in Minecraft).

GET YOUR POST COUNT UP BUM NIGGA

Closest thing we have to monkeys in this site (zoo for normies to observe)

I saw it as a form of hazing and compared to what i have had to put up with IRL really didn't take any notice