Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being so hairy

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
It's so annoying i feel so gross but i am just too lazy to shave everything up cuz how quickly it all grows back it's not like i have a good beard or something it's like i am hairy in everywhere except my face, i can't grow any beard but i am just too hairy in other body part and it i hate it so much

It's so annoying i feel so gross but i am just too lazy to shave everything up cuz how quickly it all grows back it's not like i have a good beard or something it's like i am hairy in everywhere except my face, i can't grow any beard but i am just too hairy in other body part and it i hate it so much
i am not hairy at all. im quite the opposite. the only bad thing from this is that my facial hair looks like shit when its not shaved fully.

Sucks when you're a hairy poorcel that can't afford laser hair removal

Same. I feel like a monkey because of my amount of bodyhair. I wanna get laser hair removal when i have enough money

im hairy but i can't grow my beard totally, weird genetics

I'm not that hairy for being a jeet but I would like to have absolutely no body hair. It looks ugly if you arent big and imposing.

I have very little hair and cannot grow a proper beard. At least when you are hairy you have the option to shave it rather than being hairless without choice.

Fascinating

They make electric plucker things.

Epilation epilatior?

Hair can be removed. But that looksmaxx shit.