Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate good looking men so fucking much

Manlet_Supremacy

Manlet_Supremacy

Supreme Manlet
I (not literally) want to fucking kill every good looking man I see, I am so fucking jealous and It makes me have an aneurysm. My parents made me have dinner with them today and the place we ate at was filled with 20 year old chads with their Stacy gfs, I was so fucking pissed. How the fuck can those fuckwits just be blessed with such genetic luck, I actually wanted to slit my throat then and there or just get a bat and break there legs so they were at my eye level. I fucking hate seeing all those foids in their slutty little outfits trying to get fucked by chad. I fucking hate them all and hope they all die a painful and miserable death.

This but with tall men.

yeah places like restaurants/theaters are always a risk

seeing good looking NT guys with their gfs or parents :feelsbadman:

quadruple mog basically

Last edited:
Throw acid on their face (in video game)

All women are meant to be jizz containers.

Only get food to-go. Minimize time spent in restaurant, esp ones used for dating.

It should be illegal to be an attractive man.

Castrate all chads

I want putlER to End the world

Yes, that's why it's so fucking torturous for me to go outside. The only way to not see a chad is to shut my fucking eyes.

I (not literally) want to fucking kill every good looking man I see, I am so fucking jealous and It makes me have an aneurysm. My parents made me have dinner with them today and the place we ate at was filled with 20 year old chads with their Stacy gfs, I was so fucking pissed. How the fuck can those fuckwits just be blessed with such genetic luck, I actually wanted to slit my throat then and there or just get a bat and break there legs so they were at my eye level. I fucking hate seeing all those foids in their slutty little outfits trying to get fucked by chad. I fucking hate them all and hope they all die a painful and miserable death.
You won't. You will rot away into a void as you witness them advance in life.
Accept reality, you were built to fail so others can feed off your remains to go fourth themselves.