Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my nose so much

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
It is so big and oily, it looks like a fucking lightbulb. I want to cut it off so much :feelsree:

Same cant wait to get the fucking rhinoplasty this summer
After a brutal and insufferable siege of 6 years (since 15 years old , maybe14?) Finally i will have my pre-puberty nose back

Just voldemortmaxx

jew nose?
No it would be actually pretty good looking but it’s bulbous. It is especially bad in the front profile, this one flaw makes me look like a subhuman besides having acne etc
After a brutal and insufferable siege of 6 years (since 15 years old , maybe14?) Finally i will have my pre-puberty nose back
It is insane how just one flaw can make you look like a subhuman. Fucking nose is also in the middle of the face, in the most exposed position

I remember when I was in school I was getting made fun of by that one bully classmate, he has a gf btw, at least she is ugly and he is betabuxxing hard

No it would be actually pretty good looking but it’s bulbous. It is especially bad in the front profile, this one flaw makes me look like a subhuman besides having acne etc

It is insane how just one flaw can make you look like a subhuman. Fucking nose is also in the middle of the face, in the most exposed position
Bro the nose is so fucking important for face harmony ill find that screenshot from looksmax

I remember when I was in school I was getting made fun of by that one bully classmate, he has a gf btw, at least she is ugly and he is betabuxxing hard
Yes i too got reminded hard that i had an eagle beak with guys pointing their nose fingers to elongate it like me

Yes i too got reminded hard that i had an eagle beak with guys pointing their nose fingers to elongate it like me
My nose is literally Henry cavils nose but VERY bulbous at the end and it also has 2 post acne scars on it

My nose is literally Henry cavils nose but VERY bulbous at the end and it also has 2 post acne scars on it
Mine thankfully is not thick but its bumpy and long so yea i just need a good reshape

Mine thankfully is not thick but its bumpy and long so yea i just need a good reshape
Nothing more subhuman than a bulbous nose. Recessed chin is nowhere near bulbous nose in terms of ugliness

Nothing more subhuman than a bulbous nose. Recessed chin is nowhere near bulbous nose in terms of ugliness
Agreed man nose is so fucking important its unreal