Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why so many gatekeeping faggots on here

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Incel means you can't get girls, so you never kissed, hugged, or fucked one. Easy definition. But some faggots here seem to think that your level of inceldom is determined by the colour of your username. These faggots are ultra gay and probably fakecels if they care about social validation and hierarchy that badly even on this website.

Agreed. Most of them post stupid innane shit anyway. It isn't like they are posting well thought out comments, just low effort repeats.

Agreed. Most of them post stupid innane shit anyway. It isn't like they are posting well thought out comments, just low effort repeats.
pretty much. My first intro to these faggots was them repeating 'ngl ded srs' and then the same faggots come to deride me for my name being grey even though as a poor curry with a deformed face I am more trucel than any of them. I was browsing r9k in 2007 before some of these 15 year old faggots even knew how to use a keyboard.

Greycels and postmaxxers are the most likely to be fakecels in my experience.

I'm better than you because I can post three words and hit the post button a thousand times in a row.

Imagine being offended by someone calling you a greycel, pussies.co
Rather just pointing out the hypocrisy of crying about social hierarchies in real life and then attempting to create your own on this website.

This isn't for just any incels. IT users are incels but they wouldnt be welcomed here. You also have to be blackpilled. Read the rules.

Most of the forum are low IQ so it goes back to ape hierarchies in a way, me post more ook ook me good

Incel means you can't get girls, so you never kissed, hugged, or fucked one. Easy definition. But some faggots here seem to think that your level of inceldom is determined by the colour of your username. These faggots are ultra gay and probably fakecels if they care about social validation and hierarchy that badly even on this website.
I have to agree 100% to be honest. It is foid/coward mentality by them. Unless someone comes in here posting obvious bluepilled advice, anti-incel/blackpill rhetoric or is obviously larping then if they are aggressively attacking that person or questioning that person's post count or join date right off the bat then they are less than a fakecel, less than a volcel, less than a cuck...they are a literal foid, penis or not.

Men are coming here, in some cases suicidal, out of pure desperation because they are being shunned by women and by society for factors beyond their control and the first thing either cowards or foids do is...shun someone for factors beyond their control. Imagine choosing to do that when you apparently have experienced the situation that the guys coming here have so could make them feel even worse. So if they do that on here that is what they are - foids in so called male bodies.

If this forum had a proper purge it would have a purge of people with this coward and foid mentality.

Last edited:
It's just the culture here, man.

So many fake incels/fakecels, infiltrators and outright foids register here so it's right to be a bit paranoid of newer users. Couple that with gray-colored users posting the majority of stupid/blue-pill garbage threads and they seem to have earned their reputation as terrible posters.

Many graycels turn out to be infiltrators. Just continue posting and you will eventually gain everyone’s trust

Greycels and postmaxxers are the most likely to be fakecels in my experience.
So many fake incels/fakecels, infiltrators and outright foids register here so it's right to be a bit paranoid of newer users. Couple that with gray-colored users posting the majority of stupid/blue-pill garbage threads and they seem to have earned their reputation as terrible posters.
Many graycels turn out to be infiltrators. Just continue posting and you will eventually gain everyone’s trust

Just use the ignore function theory

But a lot of people assume it is all of us, it is not.

because new users are mostly cucks or sometimes even foids, so don't be a sensetive cunt and just keep on posting based content

It's a fair request of you to just tell others to ignore shitty users. I personally don't assume every grey-colored user is a retard to be fair, but that's the reputation "greys" have earned and you probably won't convince most veteran users here otherwise.

Welcome to this site btw all real incel greys.

Dude, do you really give a shit about other users bullying you? It's an incel forum jfl
No just sticking to my religious beliefs of pointing out hypocrisy where I see it

It's because there have been alot of greycels who have been straight up infiltraters or not actually incels. Not claiming you fit this description but it's why people "gatekeep" alot more now.

@Transcended Trucel

its literally racism nigger

Yea man, but what can we do, I really dislike racebaiters tho.

yawn-stock-800-445.jpg

Rather just pointing out the hypocrisy of crying about social hierarchies in real life and then attempting to create your own on this website.
Exactly, that's why I don't feel bad for some of these faggots that bitch about being looked down upon by normgroids and society, then do it here.

Curryboy420 means you can't get girls, so you never kissed, hugged, or fucked one. Easy definition. But some faggots here seem to think that your level of Curryboy420 is determined by the colour of your username. These faggots are ultra gay and probably fakecels if they care about social validation and Curryboy420 that badly even on this website.

:feelsjuice:

Curryboy420 means you can't get girls, so you never kissed, hugged, or fucked one. Easy definition. But some faggots here seem to think that your level of Curryboy420 is determined by the colour of your username. These faggots are ultra gay and probably fakecels if they care about social validation and Curryboy420 that badly even on this website.

Curries are chad fakecels tbh:feelsjuice:

Because anyone with any time on here has seen many shitty greycel posts. Prove you are an exception or put your time in

The greycel uprising starts now :feelsYall:

u fukin wat

Most of the forum are low IQ so it goes back to ape hierarchies in a way, me post more ook ook me good
Joined Dec 25, 2019

Exactly, that's why I don't feel bad for some of these faggots that bitch about being looked down upon by normgroids and society, then do it here.
Joined Sep 2, 2020
Joined Jul 11, 2020
I'm better than you because I can post three words and hit the post button a thousand times in a row.
Joined May 6, 2018 (Fuarrrk mogs me)
Joined Nov 9, 2020
Imagine being offended by someone calling you a greycel, pussies.co

I hear ya, the problem is infiltrators are on the rise

I hear ya, the problem is infiltrators are on the rise
Better for us and outsiders if we could intellectually drive them out by proving them so laughably wrong and humiliating them through wits instead.

The way I see it, it's like that meme with the book cover that says "Everyone I don't like is Hitler" except instead it reads "Everyone I don't like is an IT infiltrator - a child's guide to winning arguments with greycels, postmaxers, and newcels"

Don't get me wrong though, there does seem to be a recent increase in infiltrators, fakecels, and females being found out on this forum. It's just that there needs to be evidence for it beyond "I disagree with them". Mods could also tighten registration possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back