Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why so many gatekeeping faggots on here

just because they have a color doesn’t mean theyre any less worthless lol, imagine you’re only flex being a color username on a incel forum, I can think of quadruple amputees with more to brag about

Incel means you can't get girls, so you never kissed, hugged, or fucked one. Easy definition.

But since on an internet forum it is pretty damn hard to prove any of these characteristics, some level of gatekeeping is necessary.

So STFU, greycel.

So many fake incels/fakecels, infiltrators and outright foids register here so it's right to be a bit paranoid of newer users. Couple that with gray-colored users posting the majority of stupid/blue-pill garbage threads and they seem to have earned their reputation as terrible posters.
yeah pretty much. no one attacks graycels just for having under 500 posts, such behavior would actually be frowned upon. it’s just that it’s so typical for them to post retarded shit that “ok GrAYcel” has become standard vocabulary

Most of the forum are low IQ so it goes back to ape hierarchies in a way, me post more ook ook me good

JFL. Over for apecels.
But since on an internet forum it is pretty damn hard to prove any of these characteristics, some level of gatekeeping is necessary.

So STFU, greycel.

Hes right. The level of gatekeeping around here is uncalled for. I agree with banning sexhavers but every faggot on here wants to play the special victim card and try to get others banned.
pretty much. My first intro to these faggots was them repeating 'ngl ded srs' and then the same faggots come to deride me for my name being grey even though as a poor curry with a deformed face I am more trucel than any of them. I was browsing r9k in 2007 before some of these 15 year old faggots even knew how to use a keyboard.

Good point. Ive been found guilty of going hard on greycels but its only to toughen them up to prepare for the harsh life ahead.
So? I've been lurking here since mid-2018, Why does my join date matter?

Ignore the losers who care about no of posts or join date. They cope with the fact that they are utter losers in life by postmaxxing here (i do too ngl) .

Last edited:
just because they have a color doesn’t mean theyre any less worthless lol, imagine you’re only flex being a color username on a incel forum, I can think of quadruple amputees with more to brag about

Post more faggot. Wtf have you been doing since 2018? Out there partying and having sex????

if you unironically call others graycels you are a fucking retarded faggot
like look at me i spent my entire freetime repeating the same things in this forum
it isnt more over or less over just because you say woman deserve rape 10 times or 10.000 times.
ultimately nobody cares apart from you and i personally only come here to laugh at some of the things people post here because for some reason "should have raped her tbh" and "based" or "cope" on ridiculous posts pinpoints my shitty humor that i have acquired over the years.
usually incelswithouthate is a lot more funny tho hence why i visit it a lot more often. u guys gotta step up your game.
real fucking trucels only visit this forum once every few months because they already know its over and dont need to reinform themself every single day so what the fuck would i gain by spamming myself to 500 posts?

I don't speak londonisian tbh :feelsjuice:
I lived in London ghetto for a while. It was fun getting a shank on my neck weekly.

WHAT!? OI U FUKIN WUT? U WANT ME TO SHANK YOU BLUD? FAM U WANT ME TO FUKIN SHANK U OR WHAT. ME AND MY MANDEM GONNA FUCK YOU UP BLUD. DONT TALK SHIT INIT OR WE'LL SMACK YOU UP BLUD.

just be curry

Gatekeeping is brutal in this forum. I hope does not get stronger.
How many posts i've seen saying you cannot be incel cuse you are this race or that height?
There will be in here if they were not have the inceldome problem?

Gatekeeping is necessary to keep this place clean. But I agree that it's not just graycels. often some high ranked users are the biggest fakecels.

Lol graycels trying to stick together

Lol graycels trying to stick together
redcels acting hard when in reality their names look like shit colour on my screen and your post are all shit too

Rather just pointing out the hypocrisy of crying about social hierarchies in real life and then attempting to create your own on this website.
High IQ assessment

Ignore them, that's the only sort of "high status" they'll ever feel in their lives.

Ignore them, that's the only sort of "high status" they'll ever feel in their lives.
You've been on here since May 2019 and still Graycel. You're either a mega-coper or a normie.

redcels acting hard when in reality their names look like shit colour on my screen and your post are all shit too
Not even 1k posts left boyo