Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why most us are depressed

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
I've realised that the happiest people in life are one of the TWO:
  1. Those who were given good circumstances: Stable family, conventionally good looking, born in the right area, etc.
  2. Those who escape reality: Being able to avoid potent blackpills and determinants in life is monumental is some peoples happiness.
It's part of the reason I think there's an overrepresentation of depression in blackpill/incel spaces. Our ability to accept the blackpill is working against us.

I also think above-average to high IQ is a double-edged sword in life. As much as it enhances your depth of thinking and problem solving ability, it just keeps your mind running. With that level of logical capacity, it's damn near impossible for you to escape stone cold facts.

You end up being depressed and unable to drown out the unwanted noise from your experiences.

I'm starting to think that coping is the way most people avoid clinical depression. Throwing around insults, bullying others, lying to yourself and being extremely extraverted to name a few are ways of shutting off your eyes from reality to preserve your happiness.

If you're one that doesn't use those releases and has an above-average IQ, it's no surprise why you'd be experiencing depression. Because let us face it, this falling world is not full of joy and excitement - anyone who says that hasn't been to Africa.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Does not compute since im :feelstastyman: levels of IQ.

exactly, and women wanna play the victim card, it doesnt matter if they're rich or not they basically have the privealges a rich person would.

Qi doesn't matter much as long as you don't have less than 80 points
I'm depressed because I'm lonely I don't have anything and I don't have cope or hope in this I agree with you
exactly, and women wanna play the victim card, it doesnt matter if they're rich or not they basically have the privealges a rich person would.
Women are the most privileged beings on earth

we depressed because we are ugly

also think above-average to high IQ is a double-edged sword in life.
Incel trait: Thinking that you are high iq bc you discovered looks are everything.

Most incels are ugly codependents. Being an ugly codependent is desperately needing something you'll never ever get. This is why most of us are depressed I think.

the ones who arent self aware heck utter degenerates seem to lead better lifes

access to drugs , aloof attidude , not thinking about consequences of actions ( not being self aware )

those traits seem to be rewarded

I've realised that the happiest people in life are one of the TWO:
  1. Those who were given good circumstances: Stable family, conventionally good looking, born in the right area, etc.
  2. Those who escape reality: Being able to avoid potent blackpills and determinants in life is monumental is some peoples happiness.
It's part of the reason I think there's an overrepresentation of depression in blackpill/incel spaces. Our ability to accept the blackpill is working against us.

I also think above-average to high IQ is a double-edged sword in life. As much as it enhances your depth of thinking and problem solving ability, it just keeps your mind running. With that level of logical capacity, it's damn near impossible for you to escape stone cold facts.

You end up being depressed and unable to drown out the unwanted noise from your experiences.

I'm starting to think that coping is the way most people avoid clinical depression. Throwing around insults, bullying others, lying to yourself and being extremely extraverted to name a few are ways of shutting off your eyes from reality to preserve your happiness.

If you're one that doesn't use those releases and has an above-average IQ, it's no surprise why you'd be experiencing depression. Because let us face it, this falling world is not full of joy and excitement - anyone who says that hasn't been to Africa.

What do you think?
I was 2 some years ago

Most incels are ugly codependents. Being an ugly codependent is desperately needing something you'll never ever get. This is why most of us are depressed I think.
:cryfeels:

Am glad I learned about black pill/incels