Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people on here are just depressed normies

your replies on page 1 come across with the tone of an intellectiual
to a retarded person
you completely misunderstand what I meant. It's a forum meme that people make threads about 'i am the biggest truecel'. That's why they posted 'I am the biggest truecel'
yes, a purposeful misapplication of the meme, and yet here people are, still seething
you consider yourself above ad hominem. I consider you above it because you openly said you are
here is you considering yourself above ad hominem;

go and google what it means if you have to
and... 4th line is oh. Another character assassination

JFL

if you're really too egotistical to do anything but continue to shout at me until I go away then I will.
barking nicki minaj GIF by DNCE

only you consider me an intellectual

my thread has gotten far more engagement than said "forum meme." you guys just wish it was a meme

only you consider me above ad hominem

a lot of this seems like projection.

thanks for your participation
how is what I am doing even remotely close to projection when I'm alleging that you're just calling me names with no basis and that's not at all what I am doing

it's not even close to projection

once again you've more or less picked a name to call me out of a hat and the fact it fits as well as you calling sam jackson white doesn't bother you at all? I'm making arguments. How is it possibly projection to say you are a namecaller? That's what you are doing and it's not what I am doing. Giant fucking clown

to a retarded person

yes, a purposeful misapplication of the meme, and yet here people are, still seething

barking nicki minaj GIF by DNCE
it's a 100% accurate application of the meme. Your thread is purely and nothing but, a 'i am the biggest truecel' thread with the aim of supplanting other users

now you aren't even dodging arguments you're just not replying to them

it's a 100% accurate application of the meme. Your thread is purely and nothing but, a 'i am the biggest truecel' thread with the aim of supplanting other users

now you aren't even dodging arguments you're just not replying to them
Another day another GrAYfag accusing several people of being fakecels.
yes, compelling arguments

I called you a clown because you are being one. A namecaller is someone who calls names instead of making arguments. Not someone who calls you out accurately.

Once again you're just nitpicking tiny pieces of my replies in order to avoid engaging the argument

Am I supposed to prove you're being a retard without calling you any names? No, the point is that you're calling me baseless names to avoid the argument.
yes, compelling arguments
go and read your post. It is 100% undeniably a post that matches the meme. That's why 3 or more users posted the meme

I called you a clown because you are being one. A namecaller is someone who calls names instead of making arguments. Not someone who calls you out accurately.

Once again you're just nitpicking tiny pieces of my replies in order to avoid engaging the argument

Am I supposed to prove you're being a retard without calling you any names?
I am a retard
No, the point is that you're calling me baseless names to avoid the argument.

go and read your post. It is 100% undeniably a post that matches the meme. That's why 3 or more users posted the meme
zoomniggers interpret criticism as self-aggrandizement. that is the problem

99% of you are just depressed normies.

How many of you have actually fucking tried anything.

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

"JoIn Muh BaSEd DisCord"... fuck off with that shit,

blackpilled trucels won't ever join shit like that because they know its over.

Youre a larping depressed faggot
stfu i am not in my 20's anymore

99% of you are just depressed normies.

How many of you have actually fucking tried anything.

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

"JoIn Muh BaSEd DisCord"... fuck off with that shit,

blackpilled trucels won't ever join shit like that because they know its over.

Youre a larping depressed faggot

ahahhahahh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back