Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people on here are just depressed normies

Fr. So many non NTs suffered. Look at Bobby Fischer, literally chadlite still suffered
170px-Schaker_Bobby_Fisher_aan_bord_%28archief%29%2C_Bestanddeelnr_924-7362.jpg
BobbyFischer400x400_7.jpg
I don't know who that is, but non NT really fucks up your life

99% of you are just depressed normies.

How many of you have actually fucking tried anything.

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

"JoIn Muh BaSEd DisCord"... fuck off with that shit,

blackpilled trucels won't ever join shit like that because they know its over.

Youre a larping depressed faggot
I will never be a normie

I didn't call anyone a fakecel. I'm just saying that people here don't recognize that there is a very ambiguous line between a normie on reddit and an edgy young person who repeats talking points from their favorite blackpiller
Fair enough.

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

what do you know we didn't try? Maybe we tried many times and it went bad.

Incels are Incels

It literally doesn't matter what your flaw is or what is stopping you from attaining even one relationship, you can feel lonely.
:feelsokman:
based af

and even then,if he's non-nt he might encounter problems.
Unlikely to encounter romantic problems, but nonNT chad might still struggle to make friends with other guys

Unlikely to encounter romantic problems, but nonNT chad might still struggle to make friends with other guys
foids still don't wanna hook up with someone like that
NT> everything else

foids still don't wanna hook up with someone like that
NT> everything else
Foids DO wanna hook up with non Nt chad as long as he only has Asperger's and not higher level 3 autism. Stop the cope. If your looks were changed to chad right now you could ascend the very same day

Foids DO wanna hook up with non Nt chad as long as he only has Asperger's and not higher level 3 autism. Stop the cope. If your looks were changed to chad right now you could ascend the very same day
but I ain't chad so i'll never know

Lol, are you that retarded? Higher post counts, assuming it's not all useless spam, shows you strongly relate to inceldom and feel the need to vent about the struggle and discuss it often. Low post counts in a long time indicate that inceldom isn't as serious of a problem to you, and you do not feel a strong need to vent about it here
Yes, very retarded.

That is a strange assumption that incel struggle corellates positively with postcount.

That is a strange assumption that incel struggle corellates positively with postcount.
Not strange at all. The more you relate to the struggle, the more you post usually. Just like if I am more into the car hobby than you, I tend to do more car related stuff.

Not strange at all. The more you relate to the struggle, the more you post usually. Just like if I am more into the car hobby than you, I tend to do more car related stuff.
Sounds like you are an emotional person who is into cars

Sounds like you are an emotional person
I am not overly emotional. In fact, people who know me often tell me I'm calm and even unempathetic at times.
who is into cars
I am very into cars, and do not deny it. It has been my biggest passion since I was 4-5 years old, and has been my special interest ever since

Brutal. My mother knows me well. My dad did too until he died
Sorry to hear that.
It's good that your mother knows you though. Normies always brag about how bad their relationship is with their mother/father, which I found very unnatural.

Well said.

I have never joined any incel discord it's a waste of time and I been here 5 years. Discords are normietier central I only use discords to play games or whatever.

Also I am one of the rare people on this forum that can provide proof of my subhumanity without releasing my face image.

Reviewed by a well respected Incel tuber RehabRoom aka IncelTV.

I have been alive for 29 years and I am done with this. I am going to leave my job soon and travel to Pattaya to fuck whores for a month. Then I'll go to Philippines and try to get a GF there while NEETing and playing Gacha games visual novels and learning to code phone apps or some shit. I would prefer to go China, Japan or Korea but I can't afford to stay there tbh and Japan is normie central now days anyway I wouldn't stand a chance I would be wiped out.

The saddest thing is that over 6 years on this forum the number of people I could relate to I can count on the finger of my hands, most users here come and go and most are fakecel normies who mog me to another universe.

This is true
I am a relatively confident and happy person, in the last few months I have been getting more and more sad, but I can assure you that I have tried.

And it really is very difficult

Look up chadfishing experiments incels did. Same spergy personality, retardedly simply lines, and she was all in
i did those experiments myself on omegle so yeah

Well said.

I have never joined any incel discord it's a waste of time and I been here 5 years. Discords are normietier central I only use discords to play games or whatever.

Also I am one of the rare people on this forum that can provide proof of my subhumanity without releasing my face image.

View attachment 1261025

Reviewed by a well respected Incel tuber RehabRoom aka IncelTV.

I have been alive for 29 years and I am done with this. I am going to leave my job soon and travel to Pattaya to fuck whores for a month. Then I'll go to Philippines and try to get a GF there while NEETing and playing Gacha games visual novels and learning to code phone apps or some shit. I would prefer to go China, Japan or Korea but I can't afford to stay there tbh and Japan is normie central now days anyway I wouldn't stand a chance I would be wiped out.

The saddest thing is that over 6 years on this forum the number of people I could relate to I can count on the finger of my hands, most users here come and go and most are fakecel normies who mog me to another universe.
Thanks brother.

I hope the best for you and your future.

This is true
I am a relatively confident and happy person, in the last few months I have been getting more and more sad, but I can assure you that I have tried.

And it really is very difficult
I don't doubt it. I am not calling anyone here a fakecel.

Anyway, I gotta try to sleep now. It's 1:08 P.M.
you'll wake up shortly after 8PM. My trick was to go to sleep 1 hour after every day after finally waking up at 8 am

2024cel detected, opinion rejected

you’re a grAY you can’t be talking You are probably the thing you described in the post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back