Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people on here are just depressed normies

im actually an diagnosed autist

Another day another GrAYfag accusing several people of being fakecels.

I wish I was a fakecel tbh
I Love You Hug GIF

Another day another GrAYfag accusing several people of being fakecels.
Chad Wizard vs normie zoomnigger.
it's okay, i don't blame you for being a stunted faggot, its probably your bitch moms fault

@Fat Link if you wanna ban someone ban this gray faggot clown

@Fat Link if you wanna ban someone ban this gray faggot clown
How the zoomniggers seethe and retract at the truth.
As a chad Wizard I proclaim, you have no power here, vile zoomnigger!
a man with long blonde hair and a beard is holding a sword

call him a zoomnigger, and watch how he recoils
Chad wizard vs virgin normie agents

a blurred image of a group of people dancing

99% of you are just depressed normies.

How many of you have actually fucking tried anything.

In reality you are simply a bunch of depressed teenagers, zoomniggers, 20-something faggots.

"JoIn Muh BaSEd DisCord"... fuck off with that shit,

blackpilled trucels won't ever join shit like that because they know its over.

Youre a larping depressed faggot
Which one came first?
Am I incel because I'm depressed
Or
Am I depressed because I'm an incel

What do you mean by not trying?
Me personally I'm trying to improve on what I got

no , at most they would be low tier normies but this place isnt filled with fakecels

I didn't call anyone a fakecel. I'm just saying that people here don't recognize that there is a very ambiguous line between a normie on reddit and an edgy young person who repeats talking points from their favorite blackpiller

Dunno man, I also thought that a few times, but looking at how many men IRL aren't getting sex or are still virgins, it wouldn't really make sense that an internet forum specifically meant for virgins who have no chance of losing it would be the one place overflowing with guys who could just ask for it.
you claimed people were 'character assassinating' you when all they did was post a meme on the fact that half the posts on this forum boil down to 'i am the bigger incel'. Yours does too, so that is what they posted. That's not character assassination it's just you making a post they see so often, there's a pre formulated reply to it, and your post warrants nothing more. But you didn't recognize that. Every reply you gave before @WorthlessSlavicShit replied was 'nobody is replying to my point :feels:' . But then when he gave you an extremely accurate reply as to why you are wrong, basically with no major way for you to disprove it, you then called him out on saying the word 'fakecel' because you didn't happen to use that exact terminology, and refused to engage his actual argument or reply to it in any way. Instead of doing so, you just rant about how he said fakecel and you didn't. Which makes no difference, it's just a way out of the argument. Which is what you accused people of doing when you say 'character assasination instead of rebuking'. You didn't fucking rebuke you just found a way out of it- your post essentially does imply they are fakecel. It just wasn't the exact word you used, and because of it, you ignored his argument. What a giant fucking cope.

I agree that there are some depressed normies here but they get hazed because they're obvious. If you seriously believe everyone but you isn't ugly or non-NT then you are simply doing what the first post said, which is 'I am the bigger incel' coping and relying on you having googled what ad hominem means in order ignore context. That context being that your post is one of the most common copes seen on this forum and users see it about 20 times a day, so why would your post be special enough to give a well thought out reply to? If that's true, then no greater reply is needed or warranted for your thread. Yet you rant and rage 'err ur wrong because you didn't take the time to rebuke my retarded point'. Your whole point was that this forum is full of normies. Most users aren't even NT you dumb fuck, so you're either saying they're lying or you think non NT are normies.

The only thing I really see in your idea that there's little difference between a redditor and someone here is assumption or even projection. You know nothing about their stats, their beliefs or why they joined here. You are entirely just assuming they're normies with normal faces, coping when they could ascend. Do you have proof or any names even to drop?

The depressed normies eventually self delete while the trucels stay.
correct. Ops reply; 'Cope'. Ironic that a guy who rages about people not giving any rebuttals doesn't give a rebuttal to this but instead just says cope. How is it wrong?
retard GrAY
“Everyone is a fakecel but me bro”
deliberate misconstruction of what I said, duplicitous normie trait
Once again, here you are attacking someones character in order to avoid his argument. His argument is that you only believe what you do in order to be the biggest incel. Which is a cope. You are also using targeted language which is a form of namecalling, which is actually LOWER than ad hominem. Asking someone to join a discord server proves jack fucking shit about being a normie. You just happen not use discord and believe that makes people who do, normies. It's a chip on your shoulder that the social media you use or do not use makes you special. Almost nobody here has instagram or snapchat. I'm not saying discord doesn't have any normies but it absolutely has truecels on it. I don't have discord, before you go ahead and assume I do. To assume discord is used exclusively by normies and not by a mix, especially when making a post to FORUM users who are much more likely to already be part of other communication networks than a person who doesn't use any, is retarded. You joined a forum to speak to people. How's that any better than joining a discord server? And who the fuck cares, what makes you a normie is having no depth and having a normal life, neither of which you can realistically say are wrong about people just because they use discord. It is entirely, 100% a cope to inflate yourself as the bigger incel. Sure, you might be the bigger incel, if your face is worse, but that's not your point here, your point is that simply using discord makes them a normie. That's retarded. That is why people didn't 'rebuke' your arguments, because they suck and are clearly biased. So the reply you get is 5 words that call you biased. And once again, when they did rebuke your arguments, you fucking ignored their arguments :feelshaha: because they were right.

If you want to make your entire reaction calling people out for ad hominem whenever they don't rebuke your arguments, you immediately prove yourself a giant coper if you ignore peoples arguments for petty reasons, just because they are clearly correct and you don't know what else to say. Coper

you claimed people were 'character assassinating' you when all they did was post a meme on the fact that half the posts on this forum boil down to 'i am the bigger incel'. Yours does too, so that is what they posted. That's not character assassination it's just you making a post they see so often, there's a pre formulated reply to it, and your post warrants nothing more. But you didn't recognize that. Every reply you gave before @WorthlessSlavicShit replied was 'nobody is replying to my point :feels:' . But then when he gave you an extremely accurate reply as to why you are wrong, basically with no major way for you to disprove it, you then called him out on saying the word 'fakecel' because you didn't happen to use that exact terminology, and refused to engage his actual argument or reply to it in any way. Instead of doing so, you just rant about how he said fakecel and you didn't. Which makes no difference, it's just a way out of the argument. Which is what you accused people of doing when you say 'character assasination instead of rebuking'. You didn't fucking rebuke you just found a way out of it- your post essentially does imply they are fakecel. It just wasn't the exact word you used, and because of it, you ignored his argument. What a giant fucking cope.

I agree that there are some depressed normies here but they get hazed because they're obvious. If you seriously believe everyone but you isn't ugly or non-NT then you are simply doing what the first post said, which is 'I am the bigger incel' coping and relying on you having googled what ad hominem means in order ignore context. That context being that your post is one of the most common copes seen on this forum and users see it about 20 times a day, so why would your post be special enough to give a well thought out reply to? If that's true, then no greater reply is needed or warranted for your thread. Yet you rant and rage 'err ur wrong because you didn't take the time to rebuke my retarded point'. Your whole point was that this forum is full of normies. Most users aren't even NT you dumb fuck, so you're either saying they're lying or you think non NT are normies.

The only thing I really see in your idea that there's little difference between a redditor and someone here is assumption or even projection. You know nothing about their stats, their beliefs or why they joined here. You are entirely just assuming they're normies with normal faces, coping when they could ascend. Do you have proof or any names even to drop?

correct. Ops reply; 'Cope'. Ironic that a guy who rages about people not giving any rebuttals doesn't give a rebuttal to this but instead just says cope. How is it wrong?
retard GrAY

Once again, here you are attacking someones character in order to avoid his argument. His argument is that you only believe what you do in order to be the biggest incel. Which is a cope. You are also using targeted language which is a form of namecalling, which is actually LOWER than ad hominem. Asking someone to join a discord server proves jack fucking shit about being a normie. You just happen not use discord and believe that makes people who do, normies. It's a chip on your shoulder that the social media you use or do not use makes you special. Almost nobody here has instagram or snapchat. I'm not saying discord doesn't have any normies but it absolutely has truecels on it. I don't have discord, before you go ahead and assume I do. To assume discord is used exclusively by normies and not by a mix, especially when making a post to FORUM users who are much more likely to already be part of other communication networks than a person who doesn't use any, is retarded. You joined a forum to speak to people. How's that any better than joining a discord server? And who the fuck cares, what makes you a normie is having no depth and having a normal life, neither of which you can realistically say are wrong about people just because they use discord. It is entirely, 100% a cope to inflate yourself as the bigger incel. Sure, you might be the bigger incel, if your face is worse, but that's not your point here, your point is that simply using discord makes them a normie. That's retarded. That is why people didn't 'rebuke' your arguments, because they suck and are clearly biased. So the reply you get is 5 words that call you biased. And once again, when they did rebuke your arguments, you fucking ignored their arguments :feelshaha: because they were right.

If you want to make your entire reaction calling people out for ad hominem whenever they don't rebuke your arguments, you immediately prove yourself a giant coper if you ignore peoples arguments for petty reasons, just because they are clearly correct and you don't know what else to say. Coper
methinks the faggot doth protest too much

retard GrAY

read the first part then got bored, go back to reddit

read the first part then got bored, go back to reddit
you only had to read the first 3 sentences to see how you contradict yourself. the rest is just examples.
character attacks: 2
rebuttals / counter arguments made: 0
character assassination/slander instead of rebuttal, normie trait
^ you said this :feelsPop:
stick to your principles

you only had to read the first 3 sentences to see how you contradict yourself. the rest is just examples.
character attacks: 2
rebuttals / counter arguments made: 0

^ you said this
stick to your principles
who said this was a debate. the only explanation for your investment in this is that you're an angry zoomnigger with mommy issues.

who said this was a debate. the only explanation for your investment in this is that you're an angry zoomnigger with mommy issues.
It doesn't have to be a debate. Your core principle as you stated is that people should make rebuttals. You got several replies to your thread from others that proved you wrong and you didn't make any rebuttals. Then you do the same for me
Are you this delusional you won't see clear evidence infront of your eyes?

also, more character attacks. Once again, you said multiple times in this thread that ad hominem > rebuttal is for 'normies' and yet do it once again. My entire point here is that you're contradicting yourself on a principle that is fundamentally about not being a little bitch and running from good points. You giant coper

also, more character attacks. Once again, you said multiple times in this thread that ad hominem > rebuttal is for 'normies' and yet do it once again. My entire point here is that you're contradicting yourself on a principle that is fundamentally about not being a little bitch and running from good points. You giant coper
character analysis, not attack

Tesla died a 80 or so virgin.

here you go again ignoring arguments on finnicky bullshit. Because if you engage the argument you have to face pretty large evidence you're a massive hypocrite who just spouts 'make rebuttals :soy:' when it suits you
now your argument seems to be that you don't want me to make rebuttals because you're above them. Which is one of the most common tactics to exit an argument you no longer think you can win

proceeds to debate
also i didn't debate :feelsjuice: I pointed out that you contradict yourself.
you can keep dodging arguments and coming back with character attacks if you like, it only proves you're more of a hypocrite over your core principle

here you go again ignoring arguments on finnicky bullshit. Because if you engage the argument you have to face pretty large evidence you're a massive hypocrite who just spouts 'make rebuttals :soy:' when it suits you
now your argument seems to be that you don't want me to make rebuttals because you're above them. Which is one of the most common tactics to exit an argument you no longer think you can win
this reminds me of a woman who is trying to get me into an argument for no reason.
Also the way you write is exhausting, much like a woman.
wtf is this shit: "ad hominem, character attack, etc." only redditors talk like this to obfuscate their retardation.
maybe you have a lot of sisters or something, idk

its ok, its not your fault, buddy

i'll never get people who use this strategy. You're kicking the can down the road. If i say 'sure, it's a character assassination', then you still did that character 'assasination'. You're essentially grammar police but worse, because you're doing it to ignore argument
May I remind you said this
what a giant fucking coper

you want to know why I engaged in this? Because I hate copers. And what I hate most about you is you clearly pride yourself on being a person who doesn't participate in cheap tactics. But you do. You're just extremely self biased, so much so that you can't see obvious evidence that you do.

Don't project your fakecel problems onto others my nigga. Also stop competing with other men, this is simpcuck immature behaviour. We should all cooperate instead

this reminds me of a woman who is trying to get me into an argument for no reason.
Also the way you write is exhausting, much like a woman.
wtf is this shit: "ad hominem, character attack, etc." only redditors talk like this to obfuscate their retardation.
maybe you have a lot of sisters or something, idk

its ok, its not your fault, buddy
character assassination character assassination character assasination. If you could find a single flaw in my arguments here you'd be pointing them out. But you aren't. You're just calling me names. Which, once again, is the thing you called other people normies for doing. Fucking coper
you are the person you dislike and I think you know it, but are too weak in the ego to admit you are wrong here

character assassination character assassination character assasination. If you could find a single flaw in my arguments here you'd be pointing them out. But you aren't. You're just calling me names. Which, once again, is the thing you called other people normies for doing. Fucking coper
you are the person you dislike and I think you know it, but are too weak in the ego to admit you are wrong here
you wouldn't be so angry if I weren't over the target.
even if I were a hypocrite, the truth doesn't care.
If you care so much, petition to ban me.

Don't project your fakecel problems onto others my nigga. Also stop competing with other men, this is simpcuck immature behaviour. We should all cooperate instead
cooperate towards what lol. this place is for rotting.

you talk like a wannabe nigger. no one is competing, except you and the truth

cooperate towards what lol. this place is for rotting.
Every chance you get. Help other decent men and spread the blackpill awareness. Foids want us to compete instead of being united, that's the source of their power

you wouldn't be so angry if I weren't over the target.
even if I were a hypocrite, the truth doesn't care.
If you care so much, petition to ban me.
the absolute irony of you considering yourself an intellectual who thinks 'character assasination is worse then rebuttals' then doing nothing but that towards someone is second to none. What's funny is the users you accused of doing that weren't even doing so, you just didn't know your thread is so common that they were quoting a forum meme
i want you to think about the fact you consider yourself the kind of person who is above ad hominem then used it repeatedly and in about 6 replies, have still failed to make even a single rebuttal. You've just said 'oh you didn't use the word I wanted you to use', and name called and gone for character attacks. It doesn't matter if I call it a character attack. You know exactly what it means. It's just another cheap tactic to avoid an argument. Which is the principle you are proud of not doing.
now I know that you've just made that trait up as a superiority cope. You're a clown. :feelsclown:

the absolute irony of you considering yourself an intellectual who thinks 'character assasination is worse then rebuttals' then doing nothing but that towards someone is second to none.
only you consider me an intellectual
What's funny is the users you accused of doing that weren't even doing so, you just didn't know your thread is so common that they were quoting a forum meme
my thread has gotten far more engagement than said "forum meme." you guys just wish it was a meme
i want you to think about the fact you consider yourself the kind of person who is above ad hominem then used it repeatedly and in about 6 replies, have still failed to make even a single rebuttal.
only you consider me above ad hominem
You've just said 'oh you didn't use the word I wanted you to use', and name called and gone for character attacks. It doesn't matter if I call it a character attack. You know exactly what it means. It's just another cheap tactic to avoid an argument. Which is the principle you are proud of not doing.
now I know that you've just made that trait up as a superiority cope. You're a clown. :feelsclown:
a lot of this seems like projection.

thanks for your participation

only you consider me an intellectual

my thread has gotten far more engagement than said "forum meme." you guys just wish it was a meme

only you consider me above ad hominem

a lot of this seems like projection.

thanks for your participation
your replies on page 1 come across with the tone of an intellectiual

you completely misunderstand what I meant. It's a forum meme that people make threads about 'i am the biggest truecel'. That's why they posted 'I am the biggest truecel'

you consider yourself above ad hominem. I consider you above it because you openly said you are
here is you considering yourself above ad hominem;
go and google what it means if you have to

and... 4th line is oh. Another character assassination

JFL

if you're really too egotistical to do anything but continue to shout at me until I go away then I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back