Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why life has to be so shit?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
>0 friends because lmao looks
>no gf because lmao sub8
>most people you interact with on a daily basis have the IQ of a chimp
>get treated like shit at work, because god forbid we actually get none-abusive manager
>god forbid you ask help from strangers because everyone is a cunt by default

god help us

>get ignored by foid cashiers because ugly
>get looks of disgust from foids on the train to work
>foid co-workers ignore me
>foids cant look me in the eye at all
>stutter when speaking
>in group discussions when i start speaking no one hears me and i get interrupted

Because we are ugly

Skrmklipp

>in group discussions when i start speaking no one hears me and i get interrupted

this is truly the worst thing.
and its not like other people have anything good to say.

Because women were given rights.

< sub 8
< ethnic
< 0 friends
< no GF
< low IQ
< social anxiety

< sub 8
< ethnic
< 0 friends
< no GF
< low IQ
< social anxiety
sub8 law is retarded. As long as you are 7+ faced ethnic with nice tall body you can still ascend in the west.

> no future
> haunted by ghosts of the past
> broken dreams
> shattered soul
> goblin face

Last edited:
>foid coworkers either treat me like shit or friendzone me all the time when i ask them out
>tfw bullied by thug coworkers
>social anxiety
>manlet 5'5
>no true friends, only acquaintances
>damaged iq from years of depression and social isolation

All because of genetic lottery and a few mm of bone LOL

Your looks don't interfere with your ability to make friends. Your social skills do.

sub8 law is retarded. As long as you are 7+ faced ethnic with nice tall body you can still ascend in the west.
I am currently a 4/10 but would like to become a 6 through looksmaxing (nose surgery and hairstyle).

Besides, I do not have a tall body lol I'm a 5'9 manlet

>get ignored by foid cashiers because ugly

This. Or they are distant and cold when they speak, only nice and warm to good looking men. It's worse when your own kind treats you like shit but is nice to good looking kafirs.

You don't need to be 7+, just be 4+.

The sub8 theory is BS. Life under 9 isn’t worth living.

I am currently a 4/10 but would like to become a 6 through looksmaxing (nose surgery and hairstyle).

Besides, I do not have a tall body lol I'm a 5'9 manlet
as a 6/10 face ethnic, 5'9 (which is not manlet) and good frame (gymmax) (7/10 body at least), you might get a 4-5/10 white female.

lost the genetic lottery and were not born on tutorial island. That's why

Your looks don't interfere with your ability to make friends. Your social skills do.
According to Zyros, it does after a certain range (sub3 or sub2, I don't remember), but I can assure you at 4/10 range it's perfectly possible to have friends and a social life.

This. Or they are distant and cold when they speak, only nice and warm to good looking men. It's worse when your own kind treats you like shit but is nice to good looking kafirs.

You don't need to be 7+, just be 4+.
At 4+ you're still struggling nowadays. You saw my pic at my looks prime, I never had sex without paying. Back then I wasn't mass approaching but I went out a lot and had a social life.

8+ is the looks threshold to win no matter what, and 7+ is the threshold to win relatively easily. Under 7 you can be incel if you're mental/antisocial/short/whatever.

The threshold for NT low inhib inceldom is like 5-4.
I don't think it's true. I'm 2/10, I have friends but I'm too ugly for a gf.
I wish I could see you, I doubt you're that low. The ugliest I've seen here so far was 3,5/10.

At 4+ you're still struggling nowadays. You saw my pic at my looks prime, I never had sex without paying. Back then I wasn't mass approaching but I went out a lot and had a social life.

8+ is the looks threshold to win no matter what, and 7+ is the threshold to win relatively easily. Under 7 you can be incel if you're mental/antisocial/short/whatever.

The threshold for NT inceldom is like 5-4.

I widh I could see you, I doubt you're that low. The ugliest I've seen here so far was 3,5/10.
At 4+ you just have to put in more effort. At sub 4 you can't succeed no matter how much effort you put in.

as a 6/10 face ethnic, 5'9 (which is not manlet) and good frame (gymmax) (7/10 body at least), you might get a 4-5/10 white female.
For sure? I live in Germany and unfortunately my body size is below the average here. But yes gymmaxxing is a good idea, I will do that too.
you might get a 4-5/10 white female.
I do not care what race she would belong, all I want is a NAWALT gamer GF :(

At 4+ you just have to put in more effort. At sub 4 you can't succeed no matter how much effort you put in.
I don't think a 4,5/10 for example has anything guaranteed even if he puts a ton of effort. Especially in Western Europe where you live, here in Brazil maybe going for really ugly, fat, poor and old favela single moms of 4.

I don't think a 4,5/10 for example has anything guaranteed even if he puts a ton of effort. Especially in Western Europe where you live, here in Brazil maybe going for really ugly, fat and old favela single moms.
It's guaranteed if you put in effort. You won't get a Stacy, but you are guaranteed a looksmatch. 95% of the retards on here are 4-5/10 are capable of getting a partner, but they don't want to put in as much effort because Chad has it easy. I hate these average looking bastards.

A few millimetres of bone determine what your life will be like.

JFL at this world tbh.

yes. but the amount of 'openings' you have to meet and mingle with new people is mostly determined by looks

It’s all about genetics boyo