Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why it's almost impossible to find incel that is accountant/lawyer/doctor? Why it's always IT guy or low level work?

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★

Why it's almost impossible to find incel that is accountant/lawyer/doctor? Why it's always IT guy or low level work?​

they exsist but rare

The social interaction involved I'd assume.

@PPEcel is a lawyer millionaire

Prestige = ascension

Why it's almost impossible to find incel that is accountant/lawyer/doctor?
How many accountants, lawyers, and doctors do you know outside of a professional setting irl? Now how many low wage workers do you know irl? That's why. Because those people are rare to begin with. That and most people here are in their late teens to mid twenties so that's another factor.

Also, we've had some like @PPEcel and @Simulacrasimulation

Last edited:
How many accountants, lawyers, and doctors do you know outside of a professional setting irl? Now how many low wage workers do you know irl? That's why. Because those people are rare to begin with.

As someone who got accounting degree I know 3 accountants and 1 lawyer all have girfriends, but because I'm incel I know 15 IT guys and half of them are lonely.

Those jobs are hard to get for incels. Here's a study form Spain that shows that the average doctor in Spain is 5'11 (taller than average Spanish height) and is better looking than average: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1761168/

Combine that with the money and prestige that comes from being a doctor, and how rare doctors are in general, and the possibility of an incel doctor is very unlikely.

Those jobs are hard to get for incels. Here's a study form Spain that shows that the average doctor in Spain is 5'11 (taller than average Spanish height) and is better looking than average: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1761168/

Combine that with the money and prestige that comes from being a doctor, and how rare doctors are in general, and the possibility of an incel doctor is very unlikely.
I heard about vet incel, but never doctor incel.

They can afford surgery. That's all. Really I think all the professions you listed are incel professions, they just use their money to looksmax out of inceldom, while tech guys come in two flavors: accessible but low-paid desktop support, and 6-figure software engineers who are more interested in nootropic alchemy with ashwagandha and meth than looksmaxxing.

Most incels have bad social skills due to looks-based discrimination so they don't go into those fields :feelsjuice:

What about all the ricecel doctors?

Why it's almost impossible to find incel that is accountant/lawyer/doctor? Why it's always IT guy or low level work?​

we are a rare species !

How many accountants, lawyers, and doctors do you know outside of a professional setting irl? Now how many low wage workers do you know irl? That's why. Because those people are rare to begin with. That and most people here are in their late teens to mid twenties so that's another factor.

agreed the standards are becoming too high even professional cels are dead

Incels tend to avoid jobs where we have to interface with the general public. All jobs require social interactions, but in IT you get to know your peers so things become more comfortable. Can you imagine the shit an incel gynecologic would go through?

Accounting seems odd in this list though. I don't get why you added it . Seems like a profession for the most boring dorks.

Lol accounting is a nerdy as fuck profession, there are many incels who work as accountants. I know this speaking from experience.

Bro what are you talking about there are a lot of doctors boomer who are betabux, incel , sub 5 . The problem is if there will be others in the future because now you cannot Ascend with a good job

Plenty of incel beta cuck doctors/lawyers in nyc and Long Island

As someone who got accounting degree I know 3 accountants and 1 lawyer all have girfriends, but because I'm incel I know 15 IT guys and half of them are lonely.
I know 10 accountant who are incel or married land whale
I know 5 doctor and 3 dentist who are total incel/divorce rape by ugly cunt
Broke Chad/tyrone always wins

Most of them are betabuxxing with their money, I think. While low wage incels will find it tough to attract those same women that lawyers can attract, so we become blackpilled.

Dr and Lawyers have $ and prestige .

It's because incels aren't just ugly/short, but they're too poor to betabux. The cause of incel is being both ugly AND LOWER INCOME. You don't have the looks to trigger love OR the money for her to PRETEND to "love" you.

OR the money for her to PRETEND to "love" you.
The amount of money you need depends a lot on your looks too:

^ While I'm wealthy, Jeff Bezos's net worth is still 1000s of times higher than mine. He is also half a foot taller than me. So if even he can barely pull off a betabuxx without getting cucked by 6ft chads like Dicaprio, then what chance does a 5ft curry like me have?

Are they Jewish? The connections the Jews have are worth a lot.
Some are.
My parents connections never help me I just depend on them to survive

It's because incels aren't just ugly/short, but they're too poor to betabux. The cause of incel is being both ugly AND LOWER INCOME. You don't have the looks to trigger love OR the money for her to PRETEND to "love" you.
:reeeeee: